:shock:

For those of you that claimed to see what happened at the SAE house that night, that those crazy frat guys talking "smack" and cussing at the cops deserved to get arrested, and that those kids needs to learn to respect the cops, because ....after all they are just doing their "JOB",... Give me a friggin break, The only reason they were opening their mouths at all was to protest the serious injustice and brutality that was occuring,...you have 1)no clue what your talking about , 2)RPD is threatening you to say those things or 3) you are a all MORONs, i am leading towards this one the most. By the way, where does it say that "doing their job" means throwing and slamming people who live at the residence on the ground at their own house, huh, where are you genius's at there. You obviously didnt see the party was already over, you didnt see the cops grabbing guys just standing around getting thrown to the ground, you obviously didnt see one of the cops pepper spraying 2 GIRLS, who were obviously threatening the lives of the cops, pfffff. You all are morons, yes RPD does have some good POLICE OFFICERS, but the rest of those small town cops are one day going to get what they deserve, they think that they can just toss and fling people around and get away with it, this will soon not be the case one day.

As far as Tech football games, no one even goes at all because they are afraid of getting manhandled by cops for trying to enjoy a beer, before rooting for the home team, So as long as RPD remains the same, I hope Dawghouse shows the games on tv, because thats where Ill be watching and supporting my school from! Plus i can drink there WOW :idea: