+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Split from RPD (LDAWG et. all)

Puppy LDawg is an unknown
    :shock:

For those of you that claimed to see what happened at the SAE house that night, that those crazy frat guys talking "smack" and cussing at the cops deserved to get arrested, and that those kids needs to learn to respect the cops, because ....after all they are just doing their "JOB",... Give me a friggin break, The only reason they were opening their mouths at all was to protest the serious injustice and brutality that was occuring,...you have 1)no clue what your talking about , 2)RPD is threatening you to say those things or 3) you are a all MORONs, i am leading towards this one the most. By the way, where does it say that "doing their job" means throwing and slamming people who live at the residence on the ground at their own house, huh, where are you genius's at there. You obviously didnt see the party was already over, you didnt see the cops grabbing guys just standing around getting thrown to the ground, you obviously didnt see one of the cops pepper spraying 2 GIRLS, who were obviously threatening the lives of the cops, pfffff. You all are morons, yes RPD does have some good POLICE OFFICERS, but the rest of those small town cops are one day going to get what they deserve, they think that they can just toss and fling people around and get away with it, this will soon not be the case one day.

As far as Tech football games, no one even goes at all because they are afraid of getting manhandled by cops for trying to enjoy a beer, before rooting for the home team, So as long as RPD remains the same, I hope Dawghouse shows the games on tv, because thats where Ill be watching and supporting my school from! Plus i can drink there WOW :idea:

CHOUDAWG , just go to another site and post your ignorant comments elsewhere buddy. I love how people that have ZERO concepts of the facts can just talk freely out of their rear. Later buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg2003
    A plant by the RPD? lol No man I am not a plant by the RPD. I also said that I did not see all the people get arrested. I made a smart choice and left. But the ones I did see was running their mouth when they should not have. I did see a couple get taken to the ground, don't know if they did something else to cause that or not. The paper said they were charged with resisting arrest also. I did not see the pepper spray incident, nor have I commented about it. The paper said that the police were sprayed by someone at the party. If that did happen then I can see them spraying back into the crowd and that would change things a lot. But some of the stuff that people are saying in here is not true. Some people are tring to put all the blame on the police and I do not see it that way. The ones that I saw get arrested brought it on themselves.
    Well Bulldog2003, im pretty sure you took a criminal justice class in high school so that makes you an expert in the law, so answer me this genius,...How is it, that you can be charged with resisting arrest when 1) You lay on the ground, by yourself 2) walk nice and peacefully with the officer who 'cuffed' not arrested you .....also how do you get charged with "Entering and remaining-after being forbidden" whenever you OWN THE LAND AND PROPERTY? When you figure that one out enlighten us with your expertise. You like that.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    L,
    man, I've made a lot of ignorat statements in my life, and on this board, but not a single one in this thread. I suggest you light'n up a tad instead of swinging at the whole bunch. Sorry, I can't take someone that just joined to seriously. Don't you have a keg to tap or something???

Oh Choudawg, dont take it so personally and dont get angry at yourself because you cant spell 'ignorant' correctly. So, because you have many posts on this webpage makes you a much more intelligent and credential source, wow i wasnt aware of that concept. Have a nice day,

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    LOL, Oh my gosh!!! Is that the best you've got, typo recognition?? So how is that new secretarial job going?? Hey man, I can save you a ton of time, there is absolutely no need for you to read any further on the board if a type'o is gonna bother ya. Light'n up my brother or I'll expose your secret handshake (tickle).

When you sober up you'll realize how silly you're being, that is if you're still allowed on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    LOL, Oh my gosh!!! Is that the best you've got, typo recognition?? So how is that new secretarial job going?? Hey man, I can save you a ton of time, there is absolutely no need for you to read any further on the board if a type'o is gonna bother ya. Light'n up my brother or I'll expose your secret handshake (tickle).

When you sober up you'll realize how silly you're being, that is if you're still allowed on the board.
    Why how ever did you figure out that i was a secretary, you must be a relative of Inspector Gadget. One day i hope to be as smart and witty as you, 'silly' though not the most MASCULINE word to use(actually kind of feminine) tells us a lot about yourself, thanks ops: But on a lighter note, i guess i do need to sober up , you know nothing like drinking on a monday afternoon. LSU RULES. Just to reiterate this Forum is to discuss the RPD situation, i mean the last i remember it was, so get back on the page or go to your happy place. Lots of love to ya. :lol:

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Someone's stock is dropping fast. :thumbsdo:

How did I know you were a secretary . . .. frankly, I could smell it/ya (take that however you'd like).

I believe you were the one to leave the tread and begin the personal attacks, were you not???

To be completely honest, my take on all this is that the truth probably lies somewhere between your/SAE's take and the RPD's. As they say, "There are always 3 sides, his side, her side, and then there is the truth." If it is found that some of the officers of the RPD were in the wrong, I SINCERELY hope they are dealt with and sent packing.

As far as "LSU RULES", again, there are 3 sides, lsu fan's side, tech's fans side, and then probably the most accurate, the national perception which is eerily similar to the Tech fan's side.

I feel all warm and fuzzy, don't you?
    Peace

Puppy tdawg1234 is an unknown tdawg1234's Avatar
    hey ldawg... right on brother man! chopydawg is just mad because he just realized that he has no life outside of his computer. Hey choo -choo dawg, dont be a butt b/c somebody just joined. Some of us have been doing other things with our time besides spending our youth on the computer. And the "tap a keg" comment? was that supposed to be an insult? :cry: What do you do on the weekends, sit around and sing Kum Bah Yah? Oh wait, I forgot.. you spend it on the computer. Quit bieng such a stick in the mud and maybe you could have some fun while you're in college.. :idea:

first of all, Kum Bah Yah is one of my favorate diddy's!!! :wink:

Quit bieng such a stick in the mud and maybe you could have some fun while you're in college.. - tdawg

Son, if you only knew!!

Some of us have been doing other things with our time besides spending our youth on the computer. - tdawg

See, tap a keg. Fat Drunk and Stupid . . . .. wait, appearently some folks, two I can think of right now, have actually choosen that route. Guess its a great job if you can get it.

And that spending my youth on the computer? Now that is classic!!!

Tdawg, may I suggest that "yo brother man" was the one to begin the name calling. Remember, it is the company you keep for which you are judged.

Please, if your judged by the company you keep, id hate to be a friend of yours. But you know i may be wrong. you may the coolest guy there is, doubtful but there is a possibility. Apparently you did not understand me when i was saying ..that people that are not acquainted with the facts should keep their pieholes shut. Now, how wrong of a comment is that, and simply stated, which im sure youll agree, someone that does not know the facts should stay out of a situation period, but if they choose to speak on an issue, which they shouldn't, then by Websters Dictionary, they have the right to be called IGNORANT, which is not a bad word, retard and idiot are a little worse, but ignorant just means that you are not familiar with a certain topic. So for the sake of any more argument, and to not get sent here again, if you are there and sees what happens, comment all night long, if you werent there, and are going by these credible 'Newspapers' (i certainly hope this is not your only source on the topic), then i would advice that you talk about something you may be knowledgeable in such as athletics or throwing tupperware parties, thanks, have a nice, day. no hard feelings...unless youd like them to continue, which i dont and nor was that ever my objective, capisce

Man, I've got an excellent "Pampered Chef" catalog you can cruse through if you're interested.

"no hard feelings...unless you'd like them to continue, which I don't and nor was that ever my objective, capisce" - whatshisname

Then, might I suggest a different approach when posting next time?
    Again, I don't necessarily believe all the RPD has to say, nor do discount all of what the SAE's have to say, my point is that the facts probably lie somewhere in-between.

Oh, and about ole Tdawg signing up on the board to come defend you and get a piece of me, well, thats kinda gay.

Take Care,
    C'dawg

Actually i work for a Knife Co. and am a salesrep, so Im sure there are other uses you can get out of your catalog, like rolling it up and,...well you get the picture, dont you ...boy. So, im guessing youve never had anyone , i guess challenge you before, but this isnt friggin Double Dare, so take a deep breathe and just chill out Mr. Witts. But you cant can you, so I'll propose you this, you dont respond in a smartass manner, and we can start from a clean slate, one time offer, take it. :shock: by the way i was PM 'd by Tdawg in response to you, and i told him/her whoever to comment, so dont think im scared and need to get people on to help defend me, i dont need anybody. I got myself and the XXX store. ----just so youll know and wont freak out the xxx store was a joke. later, CDawg!http://www.tommys-bookmarks.com you ...st heteros do.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by LDawg
    Please, if your judged by the company you keep, id hate to be a friend of yours. But you know i may be wrong. you may the coolest guy there is, doubtful but there is a possibility. Apparently you did not understand me when i was saying ..that people that are not acquainted with the facts should keep their pieholes shut. Now, how wrong of a comment is that, and simply stated, which im sure youll agree, someone that does not know the facts should stay out of a situation period, but if they choose to speak on an issue, which they shouldn't, then by Websters Dictionary, they have the right to be called IGNORANT, which is not a bad word, retard and idiot are a little worse, but ignorant just means that you are not familiar with a certain topic. So for the sake of any more argument, and to not get sent here again, if you are there and sees what happens, comment all night long, if you werent there, and are going by these credible 'Newspapers' (i certainly hope this is not your only source on the topic), then i would advice that you talk about something you may be knowledgeable in such as athletics or throwing tupperware parties, thanks, have a nice, day. no hard feelings...unless youd like them to continue, which i dont and nor was that ever my objective, capisce

I am not the one to be pointing out bad grammer but do you realize that you just spewed one 80 word sentence followed by another that contained 96 words 8O ? WHEW! Your degree is from what college of higher learning? :wink:

+ Reply to Thread