+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Split from RPD (LDAWG et. all)

Puppy tdawg1234 is an unknown tdawg1234's Avatar
    Hey everyone that reads this. I'm sorry things got so out of hand. Really, I'm a nice person and I dont enjoy offending strangers. I't's just that the whole RPD thing with the SAE's really upset me and the deal with other people defending the police when they obviously were'nt there upset me more. Maybe the greek commment was out of line but I couldn't justify why someone would defend the police in this situation; because I was there and I KNOW they were in the wrong. I'm not a big tough guy. I"m not even a guy. I'm just a girl who is furious at the injustice of seeing her good friends get thrown on the ground like common criminals for breaking no laws. I was also pepper sprayed during the incident (by the police) and my only crime was bieng an innocent bystander. I am truly sorry for my former comments if they hurt anyone's feelings. I DON"T think your'e a loser if you are not greek. And sorry to tell you, yes I will be graduating soon.
    Much Love, T

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar
    :cry: I have been sort of keeping up with this subject and I have drawn some conclusions. Sounds like the SAE's had a party that they knew would bring noise complaints but they did it anyway. Now they are crying because the police enforced the noise ordanances of Ruston. Sounds to me like a bunch of 4th class, ill-mannered, rude, children crying because the RPD did what their worthless parents should have done years ago. Transfer to Northeast, you'll like it there.

Puppy LDawg is an unknown
    Hey gimpy, nice name by the way( im sure the athletes in the special olympics like that) your right, gee whiz, what were those guys thinking, darn im sure thats why they had a party, to give the cops something to do :idea: , wait, im gonna be nice and actually not even respond to your 'conclusion'. pffffff.[flipv:d83992615e][/flipv:d83992615e]Some people just amaze me. :shock:

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar

Sorry, I don't do special olympics. That's what frat boys do to pretend they care. I do paralympics.
    Sorry if I implied intent. That involves thinking which was obviously not done on the night in question. Why can't you "rent-a-buddy" types debate wtihout getting personal. I'm still waiting to see the infamous tapes.
    When you learn about handicapped sports you will know the significance of the name "gimpcoach"

GC

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I didn't have a dog in this fight until I read the post using Special Olympics as a put-down. If you ever have a child who ends up being a Special Olympics participant I can assure you you will view things differently. I really appreciate the men and women who give their time to Special Olympics.

I TEACH THE KIDS WHO GO TO SPECIAL OLYMPICS ON A DAILY BASIS AND HAVE FOR OVER 20 YEARS. I HAVE CHOSEN TO WORK WITH PARALYMPIC TYPE ATHLETES DUE TO THE FACT THAT I KEPT SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE WORKING SPECIAL OLYMPICS FOR THE PUBLICITY OR PERSONAL GAIN. I THINK THE PROGRAM DOES GOOD THINGS FOR THE STUDENTS IT SERVES. I HAVE CHOSEN A DIFFERENT AREA OF HANDICAPPED SPORTS AND A DIFFERENT GROUP OF STUDENTS. WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS HERE. THIS BELONGS IN ONE OF THE MORE RESPECTABLE AREAS OF THE SITE.
    GC

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    coach -- if you had some tickets, you think any of your athletes would like to attend some Tech sporting events?

I TEACH ALL MY ATHLETES TO NEVER TURN DOWN FREE TICKETS. MY CURRENT "CROP" ARE ALL YOUNG ONES, FIRST TO THIRD GRADERS HOWEVER. ONE OF MY EX-ATHLETES IS A SENIOR AT TECH WHO ALSO OFFICIATES WITH ME AROUND THE STATE AND ONE OF OUR BETTER ATHLETES FROM PINEVILLE WILL BE A FRESHMAN AT TECH IN THE FALL, ON A PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP. MOST OF OUR KIDS WOULD MUCH RATHER COMPETE THAN WATCH BUT I'M SURE THE IDEA OF TICKETS TO AN EVENT WOULD BE WELL RECEIVED.
    GC

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Greg, I know that several people buy season tickets also buy the family pack of tickets to share with relatives, friends and anyone who might not otherwise bring kids to games.
    Put the word out under football before the season starts and I think you'll get some to cover any kids you can invite to Tech games. I gave some to relatives last season and some were used but others were not. So it helps to have someone in direct contact with kids who might come and even bring a parent if there is a free ticket to encourage them.
    I read this thread and concluded only that Goofy has not been sleeping alone in recent months!
    Aubrey
    Because of recent events, some of us may realize also that extra tickets might benefit people in nursing homes, VA hospitals, etc. Not everyone in a senior-living center is unable to enjoy going to a ball game, just unable to get there on their own. Let's all keep that in mind this fall. Aging former athletes and band members particularly might enjoy a Tech game this fall!

+ Reply to Thread