+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Split from RPD (LDAWG et. all)

Puppy LDawg is an unknown
    who that is a great observation, who are you Isaac Newton, wait a second,....you mean to tell me that you took the time to count all the words,pffffff :idea: . That is great, you know what you got me, I cannot compete with that, you are a pro I'm retiring. Game over, you are awesome. Isn't Tyler Texas the home of BabyDolls, you know what im talking about, its a fun club. Classy joint, im not bashing it im giving you props from livin in that town, if thats where your from.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by LDawg
    who that is a great observation, who are you Isaac Newton, wait a second,....you mean to tell me that you took the time to count all the words,pffffff :idea: . That is great, you know what you got me, I cannot compete with that, you are a pro I'm retiring. Game over, you are awesome. Isn't Tyler Texas the home of BabyDolls, you know what im talking about, its a fun club. Classy joint, im not bashing it im giving you props from livin in that town, if thats where your from.
    Hey, it was and is late at night and I was just wondering when those two sentences were going to end 8O . You had me in a trance :? . As far as your other question, I wouldn't know.

Puppy tdawg1234 is an unknown tdawg1234's Avatar
    hey chop dawg....... first of all, I'm not your son. Second of all, I'm not fat. Third of all, I don't even drink, I was just making a point on your lack of things to dog someone else out on b/c your'e probably one of those losers who didn't get into a fraternity/sorrority and now your'e bitter because you are a loser. Get a f'ing life..And the next time you want to talk trash about me bieng "gay" you better choose your words more wisely b/c I don't even know who Ldawg is. I'm just someone who thinks that you need to shut up because you have no idea what your'e talking about. Trust me, you dont want to make me any more mad than I already am OK? tdawg

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    This thread kinda reminds me of one of them Adam Sandler movies:

I suppose it's marginally entertaining, but I'm mostly just embarrassed for those invovled.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    This thread kinda reminds me of one of them Adam Sandler movies:

I suppose it's marginally entertaining, but I'm mostly just embarrassed for those invovled.
    That's one of the things "The Pit" is good for. Educating some of our "newer" members.

Where is HogDawg when you really need him?

TDF

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    Actually i work for a Knife Co. and am a salesrep - L'dawg

Man, I'm sorry, I'm beginning to see what you have to deal with every day, ya know, that complex and everything.

Also, you made reference to a rolled up "Pampered Chef" mag and the XXX store in the same post . . .. I was wrong, maybe that wasn't your head you had up your . .. . well, nevermind.

Look, this whole thing started when I made a very tame reasonable post, and for some reason you decided to try to blast me. Warning, don't do that on this board and not expect to get some of the same. If you are going to take that much offense to someone with a different opinion than yours, you really need to get a thicker skin before you read much more of this board.

Look, this is the end of it, we need not take anymore jabs at each other, WHOEVER was in the wrong dealing with the events of that night, I hope the punishment is severe.

Please, don't be Hate'n!!!
    take care,
    C-dawg

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    hey chop dawg....... first of all, I'm not your son - t

A fact we can both thank our lucky stars for!

b/c your'e probably one of those losers who didn't get into a fraternity/sorrority and now your'e bitter because you are a loser - t

I know you didn't just say that!!! Please tell me you don't believe that. I may have given you TOO MUCH credit.

And the next time you want to talk trash about me bieng "gay" you better choose your words more wisely - t

Sorry, don't remember calling you gay, I believe it was your actions that were referenced with the comment. My words were chosen wisely, it was you that could not comprehend them.

Trust me, you don't want to make me any more mad than I already am OK? - t

No, heck, we wouldn't want that now would we. Please, don't be hate'n!!

Look, this is the end, as it is with Ldawg, we need not go back and forth anymore. Hope you continue to read the board, but get a thicker skin to deal with folks that don't hold the same views as you do. It truly is a shame that this is what attracted you to the board instead of Tech sports.

Remember, to err is human, to forgive . . .. you've got to be kidding!
    Have a fantastic life!
    C-dawg

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    You are a class act Choudawg!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Hey LDawg and TDawg, I'm hesitant to ask this, but are either or both of you SAEs? If you are, please private message me. I'd like to know your names.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1234
    ...because youre probably one of those losers who didn't get into a fraternity/sorrority and now your'e bitter because you are a loser. Get a f'ing life..And the next time you want to talk trash about me bieng "gay" you better choose your words more wisely b/c I don't even know who Ldawg is. I'm just someone who thinks that you need to shut up because you have no idea what your'e talking about. Trust me, you dont want to make me any more mad than I already am OK? tdawg
    OK I'm sorry, but I SO have to laugh at you for this moronic statement.

Do you honestly believe that, when college ends and real life starts, anyone is going to give TWO SH!TS about what fraternity/sorority you were in? HELL no they won't.
    Do you honestly believe that people who aren't/weren't in a greek organization are losers?? Do you really think that people who weren't greek are actually bitter at this point in their lives, considering that they likely have families and real jobs with income and a thousand other things to think about besides how many kegs they drained at a college party???

You have a LOT of growing up to do. God I hope you don't graduate any time soon.

And who the hell are you to come here and start running your mouth without having a CLUE about anyone here? You're pretty tough to show up and threaten people about "not wanting to make you any more mad than you already are." Since you're such a tough guy, why don't you cruise back over to your profile and enter your real name. No sense hiding behind a screen name, right?

If you are a TECH student, I am ashamed that you will have a degree from my alma mater. :roll:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I have to agree with you TechFanInTX! I don't ever remember anyone asking me nor have I asked anyone what frat they were in during their college years. It just doesn't happen out in the real world. Of course the oil bus. isn't always the real world I must admit!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    I have to agree with you TechFanInTX! I don't ever remember anyone asking me nor have I asked anyone what frat they were in during their college years. It just doesn't happen out in the real world.

Actually, it does. I'm not saying it's a common occurence, and that everyone that is an alum of a fraternity enjoys these benefits, but there are instances that it does help being a member of a fraternal organization. I've know people who have gotten anything from free gas to jobs because of their fraternity ties.

ya know, I never had interest being in a frat, but I did alway feel, for those involved, it would be great for "contacts" after graduation. I'm sure being involved in one can help you get your foot in the door when you're fresh out of college and still wet behind the ears.

Puppy LDawg is an unknown
    I can vouch to having the connections from a fraternity, 2 of my good buddies got great jobs, one working for a PR firm in dallas and the other for an engineering company in lake charles, they told me they got those jobs over other candidates, not because the person hiring thought they smelled nice, but both of them were told they got hired because they were in fraternities, one was in the same as the guy in dallas, and the guy in lake charles was in a different one, but he knew what fraternities did for young boys, it turns most of them into responsible men, hard fact to swallow for some people who think that all fraternity guys to is drink beer, get laid, and raise hell(though they do that to) but they become leaders on campuses, in their communities, in fact fraternities and sororities are the only people that i hear around here that even do anything for ruston, but no one ever reflects on the good, just what RPD send in the paper, they dont show all the fundraiser events for local organizations, the time they spend helping kids, and donating food, gifts to shelters, all the good stuff.

Must be a conspiracy ....

+ Reply to Thread