+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picture of the Day from zlatech!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    It has come to my attention that there is a VERY unique picture spotlighted on zlatech today. To see the official version, go to www.zlatech.com. It's for 4/30. This is NOT a photoshop alteration!

Here is it directly linked:

Makes you proud to be a Dawg and REALLY brings home the fact that it's OUR troups over there!

Editorial Note:
    Thank you to all who serve. We appreciate what you have done for us. Even though my son and daughter aren't old enough to understand, I promise that I will tell them when the can. For now, I thank you for them as well!

TDF (Chris)

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Great picture Fan. We're certainly proud to have Louisiana boys over there helping to free Iraq and make the world a better place, and I pray for their safe return once the job is done.

When I have a chance, I'll track down a web page of images I recently saw of LSU grads serving in Afghanistan and Iraq. Good pics.

God bless our troops and God Bless America!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Check out the soldier on the right. Looks like he has a REFLEX BLUE TECH cap on as well!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I have two other pictures of Capt. Smith and his troops, but I haven't a clue as how to post them??[/img]

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    [img] [/img]

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I have two other pictures of Capt. Smith and his troops, but I haven't a clue as how to post them??[/img]
    Do you know Captain Smith? I'd love to hear his story? Is he in the guard, military full time? I've got his picture up as my wallpaper for now - even his name still at the bottom. He graduated a couple of years after me, but I don't remember him (guess Tech isn't THAT small).

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I sent Captain Smith an email and got a quick response. Thought I would share it:
    Michael-

Thanks for the email. I will pass on your remarks to the troops. We all look
    forward to coming home soon. It was an honor to hold the TECH BLUE up in
    Iraq....especially in front of Saddam !! Thanks again.

CPT Randy Smith
    Class of '88 and '91
    US Army Commanding

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 3:42 PM
    To: Randy.Smith3@kuwait.army.mil
    Subject: Photos form IRAQ

I got your photos flying the TECH blue through one of my email friends.
    Thanks for taking them and sharing with the TECH family.

Be safe and thanks to you and your team for a job well done.

Michael Stephens
    LTU
    Class of '91
    Memphis, TN

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Thanks for passing along his e-mail. We'll have to get him online when he returns!

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    Here are the other two:

+ Reply to Thread