+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawgs take first game at Hawaii

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Game story from Hawaii website.

Rainbows Fall in Pitcher's Duel, 3-1

HONOLULU - The University of Hawai`i Rainbow baseball team (26-24, 7-17 WAC) fell to the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (17-29-1, 9-16 WAC) 3-1 in front of a crowd of 2,758 at the Les Murakami Stadium Friday. Ricky Bauer (3-5) took the loss for the 'Bows while Jon Lockwood (3-3) got the win for Louisiana Tech.

Both pitchers held the offense at bay for the first five innings. The Bulldogs then got to Bauer, scoring two runs in the top of the sixth. Hawai`i would come back in the bottom half of the inning as Andrew Sansaver drove in Joshua Green to cut the deficit 2-1.
    Louisiana Tech scored another run in the seventh giving Lockwood more than he needed as the righty gave up just three hits and no earned runs in the teams' first complete game of the season.

Isaac Omura extended his hitting streak to nine games with a 2-for-3 night. Brian Bock picked up the other UH hit with a double on a 1-for-3 performance.

The two teams will play again tomorrow at 6:35 p.m. at the Les Murakami Stadium. UH's Christopher George is scheduled to pitch against Adam Kirkendall of Louisiana Tech.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Way to go Diamond Dawgs!

Would be nice to win a WAC series on the road.

Since that debacle at NSU, the Dawgs have suddenly started playing better. This would be a unique thing, a Tech team finishing a season on a strong note!

Puppy Dawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the ears
    Can you tell me what happened in games two and three with Hawaii? I can not find it anywhere.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Hawaii won games two and three, 8-2 Saturday and 11-1 Sunday.

Game two story:

http://www.latechsports.com/article....05_11_07:31:48

Game three story:

http://www.latechsports.com/article....05_11_21:46:28

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I'm a jinx! If I attend a baseball game, or even if I post something positive about them they lose immediately afterwards.

Okay, for the sake, for the good, of the program I must do this:

Tech baseball sucks! I am through with those guys! They will never win another game again!

+ Reply to Thread