+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing myself

Bulldog LA_MERC_LaTech is an unknown
    Hello fellow Tech Fans and Alum,

My name is Scott McCombs and this is my first post here! *insert Homer-esque "Woo Hoo" here*

I graduated from Tech in May of 2002 with a BS in Computer Info. Systems, and am presently working at Grambling State in the School of Nursing (I'm the Network/Media/Computer guy).

Just wanted to thank you all for the opprotunity to chat with fellow Techsters. If there is any way that I can help with anything, let me know!

Scott McCombs (aka LA_MERC_LaTech)

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    WELCOME!

Puppy Flutedawg is an unknown Flutedawg's Avatar
    Hey Scott.
    Can you guess who this is!?
    I'll give you a few hints. We were in band together at Tech for a few years. I was in TBS, and I played flute and picc.

Flutedawg

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome aboard!

Bulldog LA_MERC_LaTech is an unknown
    Hmm...band was a long time ago!

I have no ideas, but the flute and pic narrows it down quite a bit. Also, you're in Lawrence, Kansas? That's awesome! I grew up outside Wichita, Kansas...well, it seems many years ago now.

Ah! I just looked at your profile! How are you doing Kristi?! Lonk time no see/talk to! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Glad to have you Scott...

+ Reply to Thread