+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kidd Dorm Demolition to Start Soon

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    She's going down tomorrow with a price tag of $160,000 plus.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Everyone who reads this board knows that on weekend and holiday nights I write some things I ought not to. But this it terrible!

Dawg80 wrote: "I told her sure, I am committed to dating you when I can't find anyone else. That didn't go over too well...."

After this got around campus you were really lucky to find a wife. She must be extremely tolerant!

I assume you learned a lot from that mistake.
    My wife is an angel

I don't deserve her....mostly. Remember, she is now a Tigger grad, guess which colors she plans to wear for the game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Yellow?:wink:

Bulldog LA_MERC_LaTech is an unknown
    She must be french...

Bulldog LA_MERC_LaTech is an unknown
    They tore down the room towards California Street (Hwy 80). Will try to get a picture of everything else tonight.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    A quick count of the balconies in that picture (48 per side x two sides) times rooms per balcony (2) times people per room (2) equals 384 homeless students. I was always under the impression while I was at Tech just a few years ago that the dorms were already pretty much filled to capacity. So where have they been housing these extra 384 girls?

And what exactly was so wrong with the building that they had to tear it down in the first place? While I was in school the rooms in Kidd didn't appear to be any worse than any of the other girl's dorms, and the fact that they had a little balcony was cool. I think I remember hearing something about asbestos, but I have never heard of a building being torn down just to get rid of the asbestos.

Puppy AttackDawg is an unknown AttackDawg's Avatar
    That dorm has been shut down for atleast a yeah. They must have found more space. I belive that they also lowered the hours for people to move off campus b/c of the closure of the dorm so that helped out also.

8O

+ Reply to Thread