+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Excitement Building

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    As I have said before, I am a Cajun fan by heart since I played there, but now that my brother is a bulldog I have been trying to keep up with the signings. I have noticed that coach Sim has put together a very exciting class of signees for next year. Which doesn't suprise me at all. Let me first say unbiasly, you bulldog faithful will not be disappointed with Chris Raymer, he has an edge about him on the mound and will compete with anybody. But I am very upbeat about the other signees announced of late. The kid from Gonzales, the catcher from Parkview, the shortstop from Blinn, the closer from Blinn, and the JC pitcher from Florida. I think the mix of high school and JC players will add to this team next year. And I will be disappointed if you dont see a drastic turnaround beginning next year. I know the season has just ended, I think everyone should be very optimistic about next year's baseball team.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    We have to be optimistic, there is no choice. Given where the program has been for too long, there is nowhere to go but up!

Maybe we'll even be able to beat:

ULM :indian_b:
    NSU

and

ULL

just kidding! :wink:

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    I will be perfectly fine with beating UL if Raymer is on the mound, other than that I have to side with my Cajuns. I'm sure you understand.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    We have got to get better vs OOC competition before we have any hope at competing in the WAC...

Given I have said that - I really think Wade is the man to get us over the hump -

The times I saw them play this year in Ruston, they never gave up and always seemed to have a chance to win it at the end...

A few more quality arms and I think we can get to that point...

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    Word from Coach is that he will have 70 kids going out for the team next fall. Hopefully we can fill our holes with some of these players.

+ Reply to Thread