+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate to do this, Aub, but...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    ...I found a billboard that made me think of you. ops:

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I saw a guy with a shirt that read:

"PETA ---- People Eating Tasty Animals"

on the back:

"Vegetarian - Indian word for tribal idiot"

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Dirty, where is that billboard? It is hilarious.

Clyde, I know you didn't direct the vegetarian thing at me. Weren't those cold ribs I was eating as fast as possible after the OSU game in the back of your truck?

Yes, my brand of conservation includes eating wild critters and domestic animals raised for food.

In fact, I became a tree hugger because I didn't ever want to be outside .22 long rifle range from a hardwood with a squirrel in it.

If I am accused of having a radical agenda, it would be that I long for a world in which everyone can live off the land. That is what God created and every species of plant and animal has value in that system.

I believe that modern human beings are weakened as a species each time we increase the number of things on which we are dependent.

I appreciate all the wonderful things people have learned to do, but I wish that we made better decisions when it comes time to decide whether to actually DO all those things.

The best comment or question I heard on talk radio this week had to do with nuclear power plants.
    The speaker asked why we would build more of them at a time when terrorism is far from under control. I assume there is a widespread failure to understand what such a facility would become if struck.
    We need to create a safe, livable environment, not one in which armed guards must be stationed forever in position to protect our basic infrastructure.

+ Reply to Thread