+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Site Upgrade

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Don't ya'll think it is time to remove the baseball schedule, in favor of football. And, the photo of the Techsters too. I'm proud of the WBB's team accomplishments, always! But, it's time to move on.

Also, what about the changes to this forum? I know you said there are some changes coming, but I would like to see better navigation of this site. For instance, on the very FIRST page that comes up, the home page, the index page, should be the LOGIN and the next page would be the index of the different forums. As it is now, you have to jump around. The drop down window, General Sports/WAC, Football, etc.. appears, you have to go to the one of those first, then back to the index to see which has the lastest posts.

We talk about the Tech administration lagging behind, such as the 1980's TAC floor, so lead by example.

BTW, I can NOT keep the automatic LOGIN. I think it has to do with that crappy Windows XP. It simply will not log in automatically. Each time I return to this site, I have to go thru the manual log in.

Oh, I know, "shut up D80!" That's fine. No, I have no desire to start my own website for Tech sports. But, I don't mind contributing helpful opinions to this one.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Don't ya'll think it is time to remove the baseball schedule, in favor of football. And, the photo of the Techsters too. I'm proud of the WBB's team accomplishments, always! But, it's time to move on.

Also, what about the changes to this forum? I know you said there are some changes coming, but I would like to see better navigation of this site. For instance, on the very FIRST page that comes up, the home page, the index page, should be the LOGIN and the next page would be the index of the different forums. As it is now, you have to jump around. The drop down window, General Sports/WAC, Football, etc.. appears, you have to go to the one of those first, then back to the index to see which has the lastest posts.

We talk about the Tech administration lagging behind, such as the 1980's TAC floor, so lead by example.

BTW, I can NOT keep the automatic LOGIN. I think it has to do with that crappy Windows XP. It simply will not log in automatically. Each time I return to this site, I have to go thru the manual log in.

Oh, I know, "shut up D80!" That's fine. No, I have no desire to start my own website for Tech sports. But, I don't mind contributing helpful opinions to this one.
    I have that "crappy Windows XP" (oh - and love it!) and don't have to login each time. It must be a setting - cookies perhaps?

+ Reply to Thread