+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to purchase "Official" Tech Merchandise

Puppy AttackDawg is an unknown AttackDawg's Avatar
    I am a recent Tech graduate and want to keep up with everything. Can someone tell me of some websites that i can get some Tech gear such as hat, shirts, and all that?

Thanks

I know i had more post than shown but i think they got last back when the board was new and were never given back. :cry:

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

[fliph:00d986a950][glow=yellow:00d986a950]Thanks [/glow:00d986a950][/fliph:00d986a950]

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Look on BB&B's LINKS page.

Thanks i think i looked everywhere here but the "Other Links" I didnt see them i just looked at the Tech Friends but i found them now.

Thanks

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Attackdawg, for the first time this year, we have access to a Web site that sells Tech items for the direct benefit of the Tech athletic department. The link will appear below with my signature.
    We are hoping that the athletic department's team store will soon have even more items for sale.
    Where do you live now?

Varsity Bulldog keith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around herekeith72904 has turned a few heads around here
    i myself was looking for a tech cap a couple of months ago and checked out the bookstore site. it was ok, but the one i ended up buying was through the wac site. havent looked thru the new site that is being advertised on here yet, hope it has a variety of nice stuff though

Varsity Bulldog Thor44 is an unknown Thor44's Avatar
    Does a distributor ship this to you with Tech as the middleman or does Tech ship this from Ruston? Why I ask is I would rather just pick what I order up since I am on campus everyday rather than pay for shipping which would probably take a week with the horrendous postal service that I get.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    Look on BB&B's LINKS page.
    Y'all still got that bookstore link there? :thumbsdo:

I am living right outside of NewOrleans and i am working for an engineering consulting firm in Metairie

Thanks for the info and the link.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    [quote:571419064d="EJ"]Look on BB&B's LINKS page.
    Y'all still got that bookstore link there? :thumbsdo:[/quote:571419064d]

I know. :?

Unfortunately, they are still the biggest reseller of Tech merchandise...

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    http://www.latechalumni.org/cgi-bin/...TORE:CKIE:home

Link above takes you directly to the 2003 Louisiana Tech Fans Wear Blue shirt

It is perfect for displaying the new 2003 Bulldog pride pin!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar
    Aub,

I got your email about the new pride pins, but I couldn't open the attachment. I just saw it on your website.

Go ahead and sign me up for two of them.

Let me know if you need my personal info and I'll send it to you.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Stray, that is without a doubt the best (whateveryoucallit) picture I have ever seen on the board. EXACTY the way I felt after football and basketball season last year. You gotta love it!! I do like Dirtydawg's new picture thingy too. Much better than the hunchin' dawg he was using.

+ Reply to Thread