+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech HS Baseball Camp

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough
    Tech just had its first HS camp on campus last week. Next one is late July.

Did anyone local get a chance to observe any of the camp to give us some news on attendance, good camp, or 3-4 kids that may have stood out?

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    My son attended the camp. He had a great time. Said Coach Simoneaux taught him more last week than his high school coaches have taught him in two years.

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game
    I stopped by the camp a few times and it looked to be about 30-40 guys there. From what I heard most of the kids were from south La. and quite a few from Texas. The only kid I heard some of the dads talking about was a CF from Neville whose last name was Thomas. Lefty, lefty with real good speed and good stick. Also a SS from ASH but can't remember his name. Tall kid. I feel good about this years incoming recruits, hope Coach Sim can follow it up with another one in 2004.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks bluedog for the update. I live too far away, so it's nice to have some news about our baseball program.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar
    SS from ASH. That's where I graduated from. You said he was tall? I can't think of who that would be. I'm pretty sure our starting SS wasn't tall, I got one guy in mind but I don't remember him ever playin SS.

+ Reply to Thread