+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for Projects and Fund-Raising Board

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    To make it easier to keep track of fund-raising and projects being undertaken by BB&B, I suggest that a separate "Fund-Raising and Projects" board be created.

Announcements regarding projects and fund-raising could still be posted on the individual sport boards so they are more visible, but posting on those announcement topics should be prevented except on the new dedicated board. This would make it much easier to stay up-to-date on loyalty donations and projects such as the tuba covers without having to check several different boards on the site.

I also like having a funding status tote-board on the home page as there is now. This could even be enhanced in the future to include highlights of projects.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg
    To make it easier to keep track of fund-raising and projects being undertaken by BB&B, I suggest that a separate "Fund-Raising and Projects" board be created.

Announcements regarding projects and fund-raising could still be posted on the individual sport boards so they are more visible, but posting on those announcement topics should be prevented except on the new dedicated board. This would make it much easier to stay up-to-date on loyalty donations and projects such as the tuba covers without having to check several different boards on the site.

I also like having a funding status tote-board on the home page as there is now. This could even be enhanced in the future to include highlights of projects.
    Stay tuned. We're ACTIVELY working on a major upgrade to the site. It's very comprehensive and includes message board changes as well as a lot of front end work. We're just working on graphics and some integration issues. One of the features that will help is a global announcement which is a single thread which shows up in ALL forums and boards. So if you respond in one, you respond in them all.

Let us get some of the other major modifications working and then revisit this topic.

TDF (Chris)

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Looking forward to seeing the changes.

I appreciate the great work all of the administrators put into this site.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg
    Looking forward to seeing the changes.

I appreciate the great work all of the administrators put into this site.
    Thanks!

I know we've been talking about some changes for quite a while now and nothing has happened, but we've been working hard to make sure that what we do here alows us the room to grow easily and has provisions for future items for this site as well.

We've pretty much got the architecture working, just trying to find time for the graphics and some fine tuning. Still looking at rolling it out around the start of FB season.

TDF (Chris)

+ Reply to Thread