+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barmore ask Summitt (not Gunter) to introduce him at HOF

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    This is a good article about the two. Trying to stick with the LSU mention in every headline where I can figure out how to fit it in.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/in...&news_id=24963

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Tenn is one of those teams you love to hate because they have ALL of the benefits and perks. But I have always respected PHS for bringing her team to Ruston when many others simply won't. I wonder who else was on his list. F J Taylor maybe, Sonja Hogg??

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Great article. Great coaches.

+ Reply to Thread