+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LA TECH traditions (cont. from BOP tuba covers)

Varsity Bulldog Rossp917 is an unknown
    Does anyone know about band membership this year. I know that we are trying to enlarge the band, but does anyone have stats on just how large we will be?

Puppy stephch2 has turned a few heads around herestephch2 has turned a few heads around here stephch2's Avatar
    The band letter that the BOP members got with details of the upcoming year, says that there will be 183 with especially large percusion, tuba and trumpet sections. I can hardly wait to see and hear them!

Varsity Bulldog Rossp917 is an unknown
    I am glad to hear that the percussion section is being enlarged. I think they are the heart of the band, and for so long have complained that there just aren't enough people to properly hear them. I look forward to the cadences this year.

"COME ON DAWGS, BEAT MIAMI!!!" :wink:

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Let the music begin!

+ Reply to Thread