+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TECH BASEBALL

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I can understand that especially if you get dogged out by your own fans. And I know sometimes posters act like they know it all but we are the ones who support you guys by attending and cheering for you and no one wants Tech teams and athletes to succeed more than we do.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    My favorite ex-athlete poster was Shockass.

I wish he were still here :cry: :cry: :cry:

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough
    You assume no former players or athletes of baseball or any sport glance at this board or may make a reply every once in a while. Assumptions can be false. Show some intelligence and act like a real former Tech player.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Well I guess its mutual. For the most part, former athletes could care less what you people have to say.
    For the most part WE are the ones who ENSURE that the money is there (what little there is in some sports) for some of the extras your program recieved during your playing days...

I'm glad that I don't judge most of the former players that I come in contact with by your attitude and your actions on this board -

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Dwayne, why are you even worried about responding to these guys? If they didn't care, they wouldn't be visiting the board and/or making comments to draw out responses.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    looks like a struck a nerve..you guys know i hate to do that. glad to see that people are still looking at this page. its been a while since ive seen anything posted here.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar
    Farright, I'm getting my Miami tickets tomorrow. Just got your voicemail. Quit stirring up stuff on here. That's not like you.

Come on Dwayne don't over exaggerate your contribution to the baseball program. I hope this "contribution" does not mirror your game attendence.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I'm quite secure in what I do to support TECH baseball - especially considering what time of the year it is...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I've met and spoke with a couple of former Diamond Dawgs recently. No, I don't recall their names, although one was a pitcher. I just bumped into them in a mall or a resturaunt wearing their Tech Baseball shirt or something. They were polite, classy, and ready to express an opinion on the current state of the baseball program. They were cool.

But...

Apparently some former players carry a chip on their shoulder. I guess those trips to the NCAA playoffs were not enough to make their Tech experience great.

Oh, there's been no recent trips to the NCAA's.....I forgot.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough
    You can certainly tell by their comments and attitude, which fomer players played for Coach Patterson and those that did not. It called class and leave it at that.

I can see where you sort of people may take my comments personally, but the whole bitter and "chip on my shoulder" references baffle me. Please explain.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Bo and everyone. I am tired of the Bull Shit. Put it behind and lets all move on.

Serious. I have not regularly visited here in months bUT I want to. Lets work together.

I had a great hour talk with Rountree this week and got back in touch.

Can we do this? If not, I am NOT going to waste time.

By the way, if anyone doubts Dwaynes commitment to ANY sport or academic item at Tech, then you need to find the facts...

Martie Cordaro

I'm asking a simple question, what is being referred to as this "chip on my shoulder"?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Bo I am with you, but I am also with everyone else. Dont worry about it.

By the way...how r u? Sara and I are expecting a boy in November. Gavin will start 2nd grade next week and will be 8 in Dec. Wow how time flies.

Martie

+ Reply to Thread