+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TECH BASEBALL

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    8 years old? the last time i saw you two was a while ago i guess. congrats on the kid. how is brian west doing with tha barons? i havent checked in a while.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    I'm asking a simple question, what is being referred to as this "chip on my shoulder"?
    I'll take a shot at it, but I don't know if this is it for sure as I've never made reference to you having a chip on your shoulder, but I seem to remember a reference to it in the past, and it had to do with the hiring of Sim and not the coach some of the former players supported.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I'm asking a simple question, what is being referred to as this "chip on my shoulder"?
    First, this thread was NOT started in response to any negative comments made by any regulars of this forum. It's not like someone posted, "all former Tech baseball players suck." If that had been the case I would understand return barbs.

Nope, this thread began and quickly deterioated into

won't find any intelligent responses here
    former players don't care what you think

Well, bud, you started it and then when you get a reply, you act like "oh, I'm baffled." I don't doubt that you are baffled.

It's good that you are a FORMER player. That way maybe the future is bright for Tech baseball.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    West left the team 3 days ago. My guess is that he is trying to get out of his contract and play Football at LSU
    Martie

Well I guess what I had been hearing was true. Just wanted to hear it from a direct source.

Is it my so-called "chip" on my shoulder or is it some posters' sensativity to my response to your comment about our thread? I can't start anything if I am replying to your comment.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Ok gentlemen .... wrap it up or take it off the board. :evil:

I'll wrap it up if thats agreed. Just having a few laughs. Would like to still see some posts going on in baseball though.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I'll wrap it up if thats agreed. Just having a few laughs. Would like to still see some posts going on in baseball though.
    I love baseball. Wasn't particularly good myself, but I did play until 19 in the Dizzy Dean league. Then played softball a bunch of years after that.

As for Tech's program, I wish it nothing but the best of luck, of course! Rice has shown the way. I'd like to see Tech follow that path too.

2003 BB&B Football Pick 'Em Champion Nailit is an unknown Nailit's Avatar
    I think we will see a tremendous improvement in 2004 and beyond. If Coach Sim keeps recruiting like he has, Tech will put a hell of a team on the field. He is a great recruiter and has a real passion for getting this program to the next level. He needs all our support and we can show him by putting lots of butts in the seats come spring 2004!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    :idea: :idea:
    Any Tech fans in the vicinity of Ruston that coach LL or Dixie?? Can someone with some role with these type organizations get some sort of activity started where these crub-crunchers get to visit the Tech program/practices/games??? Or are those type activities verbotten?

Puppy Baseball10 is an unknown
    question.... coach Sim does a great job at recruiting, and knows what he is doing. Does anyone realize who goes to see the players, and does most of the dirty work? The man who probably should have recieved the head job anyway. Tree is always on the road missing practice, to go see and talk to players. Dont just give all the credit to Sim. I will be around to see what comes in next yr. Hope that it goes well for them. I will tell you all about it.

Puppy Baseball10 is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80

Well, bud, you started it and then when you get a reply, you act like "oh, I'm baffled." I don't doubt that you are baffled.

It's good that you are a FORMER player. That way maybe the future is bright for Tech baseball.

great quote here..... Really informative, why do you have put people down and act like you so great for the program. What do you do for the program or have you done?? I just want to know for my info.

+ Reply to Thread