+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Staley

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Staley

Good coach...don't like her.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Staley

Don't like her either, but she is a damn good coach Shutting Clark down was stunning.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Clark led all scorers with 30 points, and she left another 10 points on the floor missing shots she usually hits. But, like UCONN, South Carolina did a good job defending her.

FOX just ran a headline "South Carolina beats Caitlyn Clark for the National Championship." That's curious, I thought it was SC vs. Iowa.

And now some WNBA players are issuing thinly veiled threats to Clark, saying she had better watch out, and "Clark will be entering a grinder." Good thing Clark is just a little white girl, or such comments would get players fined and libs in Congress would be calling for an investigation over racist concerns. But, none of that matters when the target of such comments is a whitey. Heck, Dawn Staley has issued the most classy remarks about Clark.

Ya know, Clark will be the #1 draft choice into the WNBA but seriously, Clark should consider playing overseas for 2-3 years allowing all this fervor to die down.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I think she will be the best guard in the league as soon as she plays. She sees the floor really well. Some of her passes were akin to Pete Maravich in that the receiver couldn’t handle it because they weren’t expecting her to thread the needle so well. If the entire league was made up of players like Iowa, USC, and UCONN had on the floor, I would probably tune in some time.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

It was nice to see Staley praise Clark. I’m not a fan of Staley the person as well, but she is a good builder, recruiter, and coach.

I really started following Iowa last season a little before the tournament. And watched every one of their games this year.

To be honest, this team, and last year‘s team, actually the program, reminded me of the early days of the Lady Techsters, just the way that Iowa carried itself with class, won so much, and how they really appreciated the Hawkeye Nation. The early Techsters were very much like Iowa, without the rock star single player.

I think it’s do or die for the WNBA. It’s on life support now, and has been. If they are too dense, jealous, racist to see they have a savior coming in who can bring interest, and most likely elevate all of their incomes, then let them burn it down…

I do think Caitlin will make an exceptional coach day, and I hope she goes into coaching.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Staley will sign the first trans-gender ball player...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'm not sure why no one has so far. It's not as if any morals prevent them from doing so. It's a massive game-changing advantage for the first team to do so for the period until it's common.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Iowa had a shitty game plan. They should have taken the ball to the middle and made SC foul. Their game plan did little to take pressure off CC.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    If Tech really cared about Women's (Not Lady's) BB they'd sign a whole roster full and dominate. Imagine the great pub we'd get from the leftist idiots nation wide. The Tech faculty would be happy too. An athletic fee would be mandatory.

+ Reply to Thread