+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BB&B Band of Pride "Tuba Covers" Project

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    An opportunity has arisen that would allow BB&B to make a big impact on the game day atmosphere with the Band of Pride during football games for a minimum cost.

The Band of Pride is trying to raise $600 to cover the cost of TUBA COVERS that would spell out L-O-U-I-S-I-A-N-A T-E-C-H...

This is an excellent opportunity for BB&B to show its support for not only TECH's own Band of Pride, but to help the BOP support our athletic teams as well (since they can be used in football and basketball)...

We have already received pledges of $250 towards the $600 cost of this project - which leaves a balance of $350...

All you have to do is designate your donation as "BOP" either through the PayPAL Account or as a memo on your check or money order made out to LaTECHBBB, LLC...

Robken says that we can have these covers in for the Miami game with NO PROBLEM and he is VERY APPRECIATIVE of BB&B wanting to help the BOP out in this way...

Thanks for making this possible
    BB&B Administration Staff

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">&lt;input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="business" value="latechbbb@latechbbb.com"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="BOP Special Project Donation"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://www.latechbbb.com"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="tax" value="0"&gt;&lt;input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but04.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!"&gt;</form>

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    "Louisiana Tech" is 13 letters, didn't know we had 13 tubas (or is it actually susaphones?)

My wife has set up paypal accounts for our two cards and won't tell me the password. Paypal won't let me set up another account using the cards, says an account already exists.

What's that snail mail address, Dwayne?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    LaTechBBB, LLC
    c/o Dwayne R Woodard
    1001 Park Hwy
    Minden, LA 71055

Thanks - D80...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Let's see, $600 / 13 = 46.15, I'm gonna buy one cover, the "T" for Tech

I'm sending $47.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Let's see, $600 / 13 = 46.15, I'm gonna buy one cover, the "T" for Tech

I'm sending $47.
    That is a great idea - sell by the letter - "T" is yours...

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    I've already pledged as part of the $250, but I want the "E".

Come and get your letters early!

TDF

L compliments of TECHAJUN
    O compliments of DFM
    U compliments of AustinDawg
    I compliments of Vettewrecker (Mrs DD)
    S compliments of LTBleudog
    I compliments of EJ
    A compliments of Reddawg
    N compliments of DonW
    A compliments of Reddawg

T compliments of Dawg80
    E compliments of TechDawgFan
    C compliments of Tylertechsas
    H compliments of Memdawg

Bulldawg #1 compliments of Stepch2

Bulldawg #2 compliments of MMDawg

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    Thanks for the "L"....Jim says we actually have 15 tubas and only 13 letters in the name--so he will try to see if he can get 2 covers with bulldogs on them--they might cost more than the simple letters, so this year they just may be blank or a dash and a exclamation ! or something--anyway I think they'll look super...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    O compliments of DFM
    I compliments of ....
    S compliments of ....
    I compliments of ....
    A compliments of ....
    N compliments of ....
    A compliments of ....

T compliments of Dawg80
    C compliments of ....
    H compliments of ....

I is compliments of me or rather Joy as she's into the band more than I am. Don't get me wrong, now. I think the band's great and Robken is spectacular. I'm just not a band "person". Of course, most of you probably knew that based on my posts concerning the band. I think I have a Pay Pal account. If not I'll send the check.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    Give me an "H" for $47.00!!!!!!!!!! Just sent paypal!!!! That's a very dangerous tool to have at my disposal, during such an emotionally charged time at the beginning of football season!!!! :wink:

Memdawg Hays!!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    It's done.

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    Thanks for the "L"....Jim says we actually have 15 tubas and only 13 letters in the name--so he will try to see if he can get 2 covers with bulldogs on them--they might cost more than the simple letters, so this year they just may be blank or a dash and a exclamation ! or something--anyway I think they'll look super...
    Robken confirmed this - we have 15 tubas and he has ordered the TWO bulldawg covers -

We will work on this after we get all the letters covered...

O compliments of DFM
    I compliments of Vettewrecker (Mrs DD)
    S compliments of LTBleudog
    I compliments of EJ
    A compliments of Reddawg
    N compliments of DonW
    A compliments of Reddawg

T compliments of Dawg80
    C compliments of Tylertechsas
    H compliments of Memdawg

Bulldawg #1 compliments of Stepch2

Bulldawg #2 compliments of MMDawg

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Dwayne, I'll take the "C". Can this count toward my BBB Loyalty $$ ? Hate to say it but this is about all I can come up with this month. :cry:

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    DFM,
    I will take the last two "A"s.

I will send a check. Let me know if we do not sell all the letters.

Reddawg

+ Reply to Thread