+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Official" T-Shirt this year -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    That raises money for the athletic department and football in general are the BLUE ones that say -

"BRING IT ON!"

From what I am told none of the proceeds from the sales of the "Tech Fans Wear Blue" shirts benefit the athletic programs...

While both shirts are nice, if you want to support the athletic programs - I would suggest purchasing the "BRING IT ON!" shirt...

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future
    Big D-I wish I had known this before buying 6 of the "Tech Fans Wear Blue" shirts. I suppose that is strictly an Alumni House project. Where can we buy the shirts that benefit Tech Athletics?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I have not seen those shirts on any website or flyer. I guess we'll have to wait until fan day or the first game to get one?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    No...we don't need to wait until Fan Day or whatever they call it! We need Ronnie to get a link up so that we can start ordering the damned things TODAY!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future
    DAN-you always get right to the CRUX of the matter & I love you for doing that! Mick

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Just come to Memphis, August 12th, at Silky O'Sullivans (corner of Beale and 3rd). I'm sure Ronnie will have plenty of "Get It On" shirts available before our event.

Otherwise, we may buy ALL of them and ya'll get zilch!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    Big D-I wish I had known this before buying 6 of the "Tech Fans Wear Blue" shirts. I suppose that is strictly an Alumni House project. Where can we buy the shirts that benefit Tech Athletics?
    So do alot of other people Mick -

I just found out about it Saturday -

They are suppose to be available at Fan Day and will soon be available on the Champs Store site -

It's just another example of the LEFT HAND not knowing what the RIGHT HAND is doing...

However, in this case, it was more of the left hand doing what it wanted to do with little or no thought and not caring what the right hand was doing...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    For those interested there are three links to Tech Merchadise under the "Features" tab. Only one of them makes money for Tech athletics. I'll help you narrow it down.......

The Bookstore does not make money for Tech Athletics.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    The LEFT hand should not be doing anything to usurp the RIGHT hand's market....however, the RIGHT hand should have got itself in gear on the T-shirt thing a month ago and let the manufacturer/printer drop ship the damned things to the orders...no inventory, only money!

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears
    Speaking of T-Shirts I just called in an order at the bookstore for the GameDay T-Shirt for the LSU game. A buddy just got one and said it had something like "It's 'bout Time" on the front and the team helmets on the back. Cost 14.95 Shipping $5.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasDawg
    Speaking of T-Shirts I just called in an order at the bookstore for the GameDay T-Shirt for the LSU game. A buddy just got one and said it had something like "It's 'bout Time" on the front and the team helmets on the back. Cost 14.95 Shipping $5.
    $19.95 for a ($5) shirt that Tech Athletics won't make a dime off of. What ever rows your boat. "It's 'bout Time" How origional! A person could wear that around for a while.

Sidenote: I HATE the bookstore. :twisted:

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears
    Maddawg, if you want to complain where I buy my shirts from then why don't you row your butt into gear and get a web site going selling Tech gear. Or better yet let me know when your making a run to purchase shirts and I can place and order. If they want to sell the stuff it needs to be online for us out of towners.

Living in Las Vegas I depend on the internet for everything Tech related so don't come on this board and tell me what ever rows my boat. I hate the bookstore too. I spent a small fortune in there for art supplies during my tenure. And I sure as hell don't need to read your condescending crap telling me where I should shop and how much I spend.

Then don't read it.

Trust me CNNdawg oops I mean ahhh maddawg (For some reason I thought you were the "Continuously Negative Nagging dawg") I do not anticipate your posts. Unfortunately, I have to pass over your spew to get to the interesting talk about Tech.

+ Reply to Thread