+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Indy Bowl sponsor pulls the plug

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Independence Bowl looking for new sponsor
    SHREVEPORT -- The Independence Bowl is losing MainStay as its primary sponsor.

Bowl officials said Tuesday that the 2003 game, scheduled for Dec. 31, will be sponsored for the last time by MainStay Funds, which declined a fourth-year option on a sponsorship contract.

MainStay, a division of New York Life Investment Management, became the third sponsor of the Independence Bowl in 2001.

Dropping its sponsorship after this year was "purely a business decision," the company said in a news release. Poulan/Weed Eater was the original sponsor. Sanford then sponsored the game from 1998-2000.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    until the mindset of the indy bowl leadership changes, screw em, they are getting what they deserve.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgs241 has turned a few heads around hereDawgs241 has turned a few heads around hereDawgs241 has turned a few heads around hereDawgs241 has turned a few heads around here
    I agree faninmonroe, I feel no sympathy towards them.

Puppy Baddawg88 is an unknown
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Indy bowl can kiss it!!

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    I have a suggestion for a sponsor:

The Playtex Nipple Indy Bowl......

because the I-bowl sux......

DFIH

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    I'll bet companies are lining up to sponsor the 13th place SEC vs the 13th place Big 12. :roll:

+ Reply to Thread