Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would you be interested in "real" chairbacks at J

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    From my discussion earlier this week with Coach Sim, he is exploring the idea of adding 300 chairbacks to JC LOVE -

The total cost of this project would be $23,000...

He knows that there are several season ticket holders who frequent the board and wanted to know if we were interested in having that luxury at the ballpark -

He also guessed that the asking price for the reserved PERMANENT chairback would be $100 per season ...

Last year season ticket sales for baseball were almost $40,000...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Dwayne it should be easy enough for him to poll his season ticket holders and get their take. I plan on buying the package deal that was offered last year for next year, but chairbacks don't excite me. Good pitching and manufacturing wins does though. Looks like we got that in the works.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    From my understanding, they still plan to offer the family pack...

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game
    I normally buy season tickets except for last year because I was out of town most of the season. I am planning on getting back on track this year and the chairbacks would be nice. Where would they be located and what type would they be ? I am looking forward to the next 3-4 years and since I'm not traveling out West as much should be able to attend many more games. It's gonna be fun.

+ Reply to Thread