+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Road Trip (to Hell)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Road Trip (to Hell)

Davis has been batting in the 1 hole to get more at bats (for a tune up). He will be back in RF this weekend and back in the 3 hole.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Maybe I heard it wrong or maybe Burroughs misspoke, but I thought I heard him say he was looking forward to Davis being back at 1st base. Surely he’s not going to bench Comeaux to put Safford or Drost back in RF so Bates can return to DH and closer. If he really does do that then the verdict will be in and stamped as finalized that Burroughs truly doesn’t know how to manage a team and doesn’t genuinely care about winning games for LA Tech.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I was making assumptions, but I bet you are right. He will leave Safford in and sacrifice Comeaux’s bat

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Safford looked pretty good at 3rd last night. Our infield defense is "wanting" and we looked stronger over there than I have seen before. Furr waits too long to field grounders, well, especially hoppers, and that is one reason we have given up the number of infield hits we have. Not so much last night, but there were some very close plays at 1st on what were routine grounders. Have to charge those hoppers and slower hit grounders.

BTW, on that last out their guy looked safe to me. Heck of a play by Bates to even get the ball over there, and I know the umps reviewed it, but he still looked safe to me.

Yeah, it was just ULM, but our guys needed that win last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    5-3 would be huge

4-4 would be manageable

3-5 is what I expect

But I could easily see 2-6 or 1-7 with this group
    3-3 with a DH today is better than I expected. The Friday win was really big and well played by the Dawgs.

+ Reply to Thread