+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maybe Tito and other MSU fans can't get to BB&B now

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Maybe this change was not that inconvienant after all. They(some of the MSU fans) have been some of the strangest. They probably think the administrators made this change on purpose just to elude them for a couple of days.

None of my favorite places worked, so I just thought the board was down for a few hours. I decided to investigate later on and discovered the change. Hopefully everyone else will figure it out in the next few hours.

Now we can get back to talking football, even though I like to read some of the other fans banter every now and then, well maybe a lot.

Isn't that some of the reason we come here?

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    You know it. I'm baaaaaaaaack. lol

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    DARN!!!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Aww man. And, I suspect those Michigan State goofballs will be back soon too. They're having great fun laughing at what they'd done to us on their site. But, I've noticed their site is down now, too. Wonder what THAT's about.

BTW, did we have problems because of them overloading the site w/ those rediculous pictures?

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    MT,
    You can post all day, in my opinion compared to those idiots from yankee land!!!!

I think those cats are part of some dark society in cyber land!! Most of the people on their board are pretty fed up with them...

Hey cool!! Let's go clog up someone's computer site!!! Please!!

Puppy spartanEL is an unknown
    I swear that not all MSU fans are like the guys who came over here. In fact, the majority are nothing like them. Otherwise there would have been a lot more. They were just trying to get under your skin.

Crashing your board was taking it way over the line though.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    It didn't have anything to do with the content or volume of posts. This message board system operates just fine on forums even more active than this one. In fact, MUCH more active.

This was a freak situation.

TDF (Chris)

Puppy SpartyGR is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanEL
    I swear that not all MSU fans are like the guys who came over here. In fact, the majority are nothing like them. Otherwise there would have been a lot more. They were just trying to get under your skin.

Crashing your board was taking it way over the line though.
    Most Spartans fans are cool and if you come up for the game you'll find that out first hand. We welcome tailgaters from the opposing school and enjoy some friendly jabs over adult beverages and good food.

Don't know what Spartan board you have all been to but we mostly get scUM Woolferine fans pretending to be Spartan fans. They reek havoc on our boards.

Try these out if you get the time.

http://www.mlive.com/forums/spartans/

http://www.mlive.com/forums/msufb/index.ssf

There's some trash talk but you'll find most of us reasonable and welcoming.

I think trash talk and ribbing are welcome on most all boards, it is the personal attacks that ruin it for everyone, and quite often gives a whole fanbase a bad rap.
    Keep it coming, just don't say anything you wouldn't want said to your mother or yourself.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I have to say ... I was kind of glad this happened. Our friends from LSU are far better than what we have had to deal with the past few days. THose were some of the most juvenile posts I have ever laid eyes on.

We need to start a thread that is a "best of" smack thread just to give folks like that a standard of excellence. If anyone still has a Delphi account, go back to the old forum and search for SuperPurpCat ... That is enough to start the thread ...

+ Reply to Thread