+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ignore

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Where did the "Ignore" button go? Regards, Buddy.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I'm sure that is one of the Modifications they are working on. I don't think they were ready to put this site on the market, but when the other one crashed...

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Roger that. It's the first question I ask every time we get a new board, but I use it a lot.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I never use it. I find discussions much easier amongst Tech fans spurred on by the usual suspects a little more understandable when I have the original information. Just my two though ..

"Mark all forums read" and preferably also located at the top of the "View New Posts" page ...

That is my #1 ...

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    It has not been installed yet. We were FAR from ready to roll this out.

And we are having some glitches in the mod that keeps messages new between visits. It is the one mod installed that REALLY dogs the site. We may have to uninstall it until we can get a more efficient one written.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread