+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come our jerseys/pants blues don't match?

Puppy Bulldog14 is an unknown
    I like the all blue. The team looks tuff. But these dawgs should at elast match the same tone blue on top and bottom.

:roll:

go dawgss!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Maybe they sweat more on their legs and it makes the blue look bluer!

May they are just different colors.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The color is the same but the angle of light reflected controls what is seen.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    They've always looked the same color too me. I'm sure they are made of different material so that might make
    some subtle differences I guess

Puppy SpartanForEVR is an unknown
    Sounds like the dilemas we have been talking about with our uniforms and helmets. People think they are different on TV but in person, they look fine. The reflective paint from the green appears different from the material color.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Maybe they sweat more on their legs and it makes the blue look bluer!
    Do you see any butt crack sweat or craotch dampnesss? Next!!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Have you seen the actual uniforms or have you only seen this picture?

I have never noticed, even on the picture. They look right to me.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    It is always funny to me when men discuss color. Most studies show that up to 25% of the male population has some color vision difficulty. I used to argue colors with my wife until one day in an ocular physiology lab my color problems were exposed. The bad thing was that my wife was a student in the lab also. Needless to say, I never argue colors anymore. :P

Women almost never have color vision problems. We need a woman's opinion on this matter. You can bet she has better color vision than most of us. ops:

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Women almost never have color vision problems. We need a woman's opinion on this matter. You can bet she has better color vision than most of us.
    Hey MCAP and vette, Where 'ya out?!? We need your opinion!

TDF

Quote Originally Posted by yobrefstank
    It is always funny to me when men discuss color. Most studies show that up to 25% of the male population has some color vision difficulty.
    Did not know that. But if MEN are colorblind how do you explain these boys...

Varsity Bulldog Thor44 is an unknown Thor44's Avatar
    God please tell me the Village People are not reforming. :indianch: :builder:

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    Those are not men....

But they might resemble M State frat boys. :lol:

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog14
    I like the all blue. The team looks tuff. But these dawgs should at elast match the same tone blue on top and bottom.

:roll:

go dawgss!
    Who gives a sh!t?!?!?!?!?!? Are you a fag??? This is football, not fashion 101. Which guy are you on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"???

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    LOL!!! Tell em Vette!

+ Reply to Thread