+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a video clip of the Tech/MSU game

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar
    I was wondering is there anywhere online that has a video clip of the Tech win over MSU? I have looked for one, but was not able to find anything.

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice
    POST ON SEPT 13- GAME HIGHLIGHTS ON DVD

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Can someone repost the clips if they have them there is a problem with the link, something about bandwidth?

Varsity Bulldog raiderdj is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Can someone repost the clips if they have them there is a problem with the link, something about bandwidth?
    Yeah, all the Dawg fans ran my buddys website out of its montly bandwidth allowance! hehe... way to go Dawg fans! 3 Gig in a couple hours! hehe.

http://www.selectprotect.com/stuff/

I reposted them there... its uploading now, so give it a few minutes and you should be ready to roll.

DJ

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I would be very interested in a dvd quality video if you decide to reproduce them.

I would be very interested in a dvd quality video if you decide to reproduce them.
    Unfortunately what I'm working with is a VHS recording that I'm transferring to DVD. I hope to get my new DVR before this weeks game so i can do a true digital copy to DVD.

DJ

What program did you use to capture your analog video to the computer with. Mine is not that good and want some input on products out there that people have used with success.

What program did you use to capture your analog video to the computer with. Mine is not that good and want some input on products out there that people have used with success.
    I'm using an ATI Radeon 8500DV All-In Wonder Card. Works really sweet with my MiniDV cam corder since it takes the audio/video in via FireWire.

For this setup though, I have my VCR hooked up to the card/PC via standard RCA cables (older VCR, no S-Video). The card comes with its own ATI capture software, so I normally use that. It also comes with Ulead Video Studio v6, which also works real well. Initially bought it for shooting motorcycle/helmet cam footage which it does really well

DJ

+ Reply to Thread