+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting back to start page

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Perhaps its just me, but I can't find a link once I go to a message board to get back to the front page - say, to check out some links. I always have to get out and get back in through my favorites again to get the start page back up. Is there a better way somewhere?

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    Home Topics Message Board Submit News My Account

Just hit the Home button at the top of the page.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    i don't have the HOME button (or any of the others) at the top of the page when I'm in the message board.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    i don't have the HOME button (or any of the others) at the top of the page when I'm in the message board.
    It should be in the gray area, center, below the Bulldog Barks & Bytes text logo. If none of the blue or gray is there, you have your screen maximized. Click "Minimize" at the top. Then you should see it.

TDF (Chris)

+ Reply to Thread