+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tigah Jokes

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Coona$$tiger and MT are sitting in the stands at Tiger Stadium preparing to watch their beloved LSYOU TIGAHS take on the Georgia Bulldogs.

As the teams are warming up, MT notices UGA (the Georgia bulldog) licking his private area.

MT turns to CAT and says, "Man, I wish I could do dat."

CAT replies, "MT, don't you know dat dog would bite you!!!"

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    RIP Lewis Grizzard. A master of Southern humor.

Thanks Clyde.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Coona$$tiger and MT are sitting in the stands at Tiger Stadium preparing to watch their beloved LSYOU TIGAHS take on the Georgia Bulldogs.

As the teams are warming up, MT notices UGA (the Georgia bulldog) licking his private area.

MT turns to CAT and says, "Man, I wish I could do dat."

CAT replies, "MT, don't you know dat dog would bite you!!!"
    I didn't realize anybody was listening or I would have kept my thoughts to myself.

+ Reply to Thread