+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told those Pollyannas so...

Puppy Tom is an unknown
    Maulk stunk it up, the secondery got BURNED on BOTH touchdowns, and Saban allowed the team to come out flat. I'm sure they all still think Saban's some kind of god even though his career so far looks EXACTLY like Dinardo's.

I hope too many IDIOTS from the Lair don't show up the week before the game. I'll apologize in advance for them, but we aren't all like that.

Puppy Tom is an unknown
    Sorry, should have been under #6 Curse thread.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Maulk stunk it up, the secondery got BURNED on BOTH touchdowns, and Saban allowed the team to come out flat. I'm sure they all still think Saban's some kind of god even though his career so far looks EXACTLY like Dinardo's.

I hope too many IDIOTS from the Lair don't show up the week before the game. I'll apologize in advance for them, but we aren't all like that.
    Yeah, we don't all bash the team we are a fan of for one loss. I have never seen you post one positive thing about LSU. First of all, you are an idiot because you can't even spell the guys name right. Second of all, you are the same moron who was on the Arizona board telling them, "guys don't worry, you will kill us, we are not any good." Nice call Tom, hell, if you predict a loss every single game, you will eventually get it right. It took you half the season, but finally you got it, I'm sure you're elated.

LSU did come out flat and they did stink up the place, as an entire team. They looked terrible. It happens. To say Saban is not a good coach proves you are the idiot. Nobody here thinks he is a god, but he is a very good coach and they will not go 4-7 adn 3-8 like Dinardo.

Puppy Tom is an unknown
    Listen, MORON, I am NOT an LSU basher. I'm just a realist. Go check Dumbardo's career--almost EXACTLY the same as Saban's to this point. Saban wasn't that good at Michigan State and has already lost 15 games in 3.5 years. I am NOT happy with the loss either, TROLL. I want the Tigers to do well. But they won't do it with MAULK (do a yahoo search and it'll come up, JACKASS) or Saban.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Listen, MORON, I am NOT an LSU basher. I'm just a realist. Go check Dumbardo's career--almost EXACTLY the same as Saban's to this point. Saban wasn't that good at Michigan State and has already lost 15 games in 3.5 years. I am NOT happy with the loss either, TROLL. I want the Tigers to do well. But they won't do it with MAULK (do a yahoo search and it'll come up, JACKASS) or Saban.
    I don't remember Dinardo winning an SEC championship or a BCS bowl game, do you?

I don't care about yahoo, go to LSU Sports.net and look at the official spelling of his name, it is Mauck. They take that from his Birth Certificate, but I guess if it's on yahoo, it must be true, lol.

Bulldog rustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nicerustydawg is just really nice rustydawg's Avatar
    There is probably an LSU board located somewhere for you guys to have your domestic spat! :roll:

Puppy LSUMJ is an unknown
    a little background on Tom

1. says "we" when refering to LSU fans, but is a Tech graduate and has no ties to LSU.
    2. calls members of the Lair idiots, but was a member there until we went to a pay board. has been banned from at least 1 other lsu board for displaying the kind of attitude you see above
    3. thought we would have trouble with arizona
    4. though he says he is a HUGE lsu fan, had no idea students threw their drinks after touchdowns
    5. thought Illinois wore red
    6. dresses like a Hobo apparently

seriously Tom, why can you not accept the fact the man's name is Mauck? some moron spells his name wrong and it gets picked up by a yahoo search, and you think that is more official than a.. the roster, b. the millions and millions of hits M-a-u-c-k returns on a search, c. pics of his jersey, etc?

are you really that dumb

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here
    Dear MonreauxTiger,

It would appear that this "Tom" person is some kind of flamer or perhaps a very unhappy LSU fan at best. And some of his statements do seem a little silly. However, your displeasure with his intentional misspelling of someone's name is amusing to me.

You have intentionally and continuously used lower case letters for everything pertaining to Louisiana Tech, while going out of your way to capitalize anything concerning LSU. You even go so far as to use "tech" in your signature line while capitalizing your moniker. I'm sure that this is insulting to most of the Bulldog fans on BB&B.

You certainly have the right to do this and complain about someone else doing basically the same type of thing. But it does smack of inconsistency. You could easily ameliorate this by using capital letters for Louisiana Tech.

This is my suggestion...........at least think about it.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    TOm/MT, MT/Tom

What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg
    Dear MonreauxTiger,

It would appear that this "Tom" person is some kind of flamer or perhaps a very unhappy LSU fan at best. And some of his statements do seem a little silly. However, your displeasure with his intentional misspelling of someone's name is amusing to me.

You have intentionally and continuously used lower case letters for everything pertaining to Louisiana Tech, while going out of your way to capitalize anything concerning LSU. You even go so far as to use "tech" in your signature line while capitalizing your moniker. I'm sure that this is insulting to most of the Bulldog fans on BB&B.

You certainly have the right to do this and complain about someone else doing basically the same type of thing. But it does smack of inconsistency. You could easily ameliorate this by using capital letters for Louisiana Tech.

This is my suggestion...........at least think about it.
    Good point, although I don't think it is the same thing. I am using capitalization on a football message board to emphasize the team I am a fan of. That way, it is perfectly clear. I do not use other terms or phrases to refer to tech in a demeaning way, such as "lose"iana tech.

Tom is not trying to degrade Mauck with the misspelling, I really think he believes that is how you spell his name. He's been doing that forever on the LSU boards. He always references the yahoo cites. That being said, I will post Tech to humor you from now on. How's that. It still doesn't change my opinion, but what the hell, if it's that big of a deal then so be it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    My prayer:

Please oh Please help Tigger fans find their way around the Internet. I know it is a difficult thing and it does take some degree of knowledge. There is one Tigger fan that I know has the ability because he is apparently passing at Tech, so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch for him to find the Tigger board.

The only thing I can imagine is that they typed in Louisiana and University and the best University popped up at the top of the seach page. They must have started posting and still do not even realize that they are on the Tech Board. What other explanation could there be for being on someone else's message board all the time, but being a fan of another school. It doesn't make sense any other way.

One of them is really confused. He seems to be even attending classes at Tech. This could be explained like the above situation, but even Tigger fans would certainly know that they are not in Baton Rouge, wouldn't they? Maybe that one got lost trying to find LSU and ended up in Ruston?

Please help them. I know that this must seem like a silly request, but they are truly misguided and need all the assistance they can get.

AMEN

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    I think Tom and MT should go ahead and pay the $32 and go to the lair and stay. Why fill up this board with their BS? I still don't understand why MT is here. I'm not on this board because I got my engineering degree from Tech and I think Tech has a great engineering school. I'm on here because I am a fan of Tech athletic programs.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    I think Tom and MT should go ahead and pay the $32 and go to the lair and stay. Why fill up this board with their BS? I still don't understand why MT is here. I'm not on this board because I got my engineering degree from Tech and I think Tech has a great engineering school. I'm on here because I am a fan of Tech athletic programs.
    I am a member of the lair. I joined the day it went to a pay board, which was the day after the season started last year. I am also a member of Tigerbait.com. What does that have to do with anything? I come here because I graduated from Tech and I get a kick out of some of you guys. I have old classmates that post here and I like to flame them every once and a while. Not to mention, LSU plays Tech this year.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    That's exactly why I go to the lsu board, so I can see all of the great imaginations at work and their unrealistic dreams, they hear them cry about it when it doesn't come to pass. I also have lots of friends on their board, because I grew up in Houma, LA where just about every HS graduate goes to lsu, nicholls, or ulala. I never go to flame and be disrespectful on thier board though. That is for losers who have no life and get a kick out of trying to make someone else feel bad because at some point in their pathetic life they were abused and have no self esteem, so to build it up, they prey on others in hopes of lifting their own spirits.

That's OK though, whatever gets you off to make you feel better about yourself. I am all about building someones self esteem though. If you feel the need to dog your alma mater in order for you to feel better about yourself the go ahead. You may feel better, but everyone knows how classless and pathetic you really are.

This is not in response to this one post, but to the sorry a$$ posts you have posted throughout the year. I am just now getting around to a response for you. Have a blessed day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    That's exactly why I go to the lsu board, so I can see all of the great imaginations at work and their unrealistic dreams, they hear them cry about it when it doesn't come to pass. I also have lots of friends on their board, because I grew up in Houma, LA where just about every HS graduate goes to lsu, nicholls, or ulala. I never go to flame and be disrespectful on thier board though. That is for losers who have no life and get a kick out of trying to make someone else feel bad because at some point in their pathetic life they were abused and have no self esteem, so to build it up, they prey on others in hopes of lifting their own spirits.

That's OK though, whatever gets you off to make you feel better about yourself. I am all about building someones self esteem though. If you feel the need to dog your alma mater in order for you to feel better about yourself the go ahead. You may feel better, but everyone knows how classless and pathetic you really are.

This is not in response to this one post, but to the sorry a$$ posts you have posted throughout the year. I am just now getting around to a response for you. Have a blessed day.
    First of all, you don't know anything about me other than what I post here so don't make it sound like it's more than it is. I haven't been disrespectful this year at all. After the loss at Fresno I came here and said don't get down, it's a long season and Fresno is a good team at home. After the Boise loss, I didn't say anything. After the win over UTEP I congratulated you. I haven't said anything bad about any of your players or coaches one time.

You say "That's exactly why I go to the lsu board, so I can see all of the great imaginations at work and their unrealistic dreams, they hear them cry about it when it doesn't come to pass. ", and then complain when people come here. If you think what I've posted is bad then you are thin skinned. I haven't "dogged" Tech so stop being a p$%@$ and learn how to deal with those who have a different opinion than you do without judging me as a person.

With that, I will leave you with a quote of your own from another thread, I think it applies here: "Do you expect everyone on this board to give in to your wishes and just wipe your butt. If you or I say something stupid and they want to delete it good for them. Quit crying about something so trivial in life and worry about the things that really matter. I am pretty sure no body on this board wants to hear your constant crying. Have a nice day. "

+ Reply to Thread