+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU Game

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    LSU looks to have returned to their form of the early 80's. I was super impressed with their defense. We have our work cut out for us on November 1st. You would guess that we would get their best team in 25 years :roll

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I kept wanting to root for Georgia but knew I had to support the Tigers if they are to be undefeated when we visit them Nov. 1.

Varsity Bulldog gdawg is an unknown
    Hmm, If LSU is undefeated on Nov 4, who do I root for? They are the only team in this state with a realistic chance of winning a national championship. A La. Tech upset would be huge for recruiting and paving the way for a yearly matchup which I doubt LSU wants. Interesting

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    And how would any team from this state other than La Tech winning the national championship help us?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Thanks for asking. I've been pondering that myself. You know you would think listening to $ec fans that winning the $ec is as good as the national championship. I think lsu would take that going away right now.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    Great defensive game by the Tigers! I was awed by their defensive front, total domination. Mauck is still average, but with the talent surrounding him, they are very good. It certainly drew a few cheers out of me. Way to go, Tigers!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Bicknell is thinking of WAC teams

Saban is thinking of SEC teams

There are a pleathera of games before the Novemeber matchup.

We are not in the national title hunt - we gotta be focused on the WAC.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg
    Hmm, If LSU is undefeated on Nov 4, who do I root for? They are the only team in this state with a realistic chance of winning a national championship. A La. Tech upset would be huge for recruiting and paving the way for a yearly matchup which I doubt LSU wants. Interesting
    Who cares if we keep 'em from winning the national championship! Just win, DAWGS! I'd like it better if they won out before and after us, but we were the kings of November 4th. I'm not sure we're up to that level to be able to beat 'em, but I sure would like to be proven wrong!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    November 1st!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDawg
    November 1st!
    Yeah, but we'll still be celebrating on November 4th! :lol:

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar
    Yeah, Nov. 4th... 2005!

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar
    Thanks for the words of support from many of you.

I was at the game today and my head is literally still ringing. (and no, I don't drink) That place was amazing today. I was in the West Upper and we screamed our heads off EVERY SINGLE one of UGA's offensive plays the entire game.

Man, what a game. Thought I was going to have a stroke when we blew the play on the 93 yard TD pass. (we were in exactly the right coverage for the play, but missed the tackle)

We played sloppy today, but got it done when it counted. I hope we don't have a let-down agasint MSU. (the way they are playing, that doesn't look very likely, but stranger things have happened)

Good luck until we meet, Dawgs. Hrmmm...just realized...we play three bulldog teams this year.

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    if tech beats LSU i expect it will help tech sway a few recruits. however, i don't feel as if that will allow tech to magically pick up the best blue chippers in the state. the best players still want to go to the top school. and even w/ a tech victory, everybody will know it is because LSU didn't show up. there is no question aobut which team has the most talent.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    Kids go to LSU to play in the SEC and play in front of alot of people. Plus, they have excellent facilities and a first-class coaching staff. If Tech were to beat LSU, it wouldn't help recruiting, but it WOULD help fan-support. That is why a win would be HUGE for this program. And besides, if we beat them, why would we NEED the blue-chippers?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar
    I disagree. I think it would be huge for recruiting. Not that we would steal a ton of blue-chippers form LSU but we could sway other instaters and regional recruits from Tulane , S. miss and others.

+ Reply to Thread