+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troy Edwards

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    I saw where Troy was picked up today by Jacksonville (I think).

Personally, I would have gone after James Jordan, but it's good to have another Tech guy in the NFL. I hope he doesn't squander this opportunity.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Hope he has an attitude correction upon arrival!

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Jags sign Troy Edwards
    9/23/03

The Jacksonville Jaguars today signed wide receiver Troy Edwards, a four-year veteran and former first-round draft choice. The Jaguars' roster is now at 53 players, as he takes the roster spot of Brandon Green, who was placed on injured reserve last Friday.

Edwards, 26, caught 116 passes for 1,369 yards and seven touchdowns in three seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers and one year with the St. Louis Rams. The 13th overall selection in the 1999 draft by Pittsburgh, Edwards had been released by the Rams in the final cuts on August 31. He was one of the most prolific receivers in NCAA history, catching 140 passes for 1,996 yards and 31 touchdowns as a senior at Louisiana Tech in 1998. In the '98 season opener vs. Nebraska, he caught 21 passes for an NCAA-record 405 yards. The 5-10, 195-pound Edwards is a native of Shreveport, La. He will wear jersey No. 18.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    hope he takes this shot seriously, they are running out.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    I wonder if Troy has finally found his spot. This is from CNNSI's Dr. Z:

And has anyone noticed that Troy Edwards, a Steelers castoff and a flunkout at the Martz School of Dazzle and Design in St. Louis, is making highlight reel catches for the Jaguars?
    I hope he continues to do well.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Del Rio really likes him and he is clicking with Leftwich.

Great job Troy, keep it up!

+ Reply to Thread