+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB&B TAILGATE THIS SATURDAY -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Thanks to DonW and his great contacts we will have the annual first Ruston game BLOW-OUT on top of the hill in the usual place -

Everyone is INVITED - the big red trailer and tent will be set up and I'm sure that Billy will have the grill going nice and early with sausage and porkchops...

I hope that if any of the Bronco faithful are in town that they will make the trip over and visit with us much like the Nevada parents did last year...

For those of you who insist on cooking yourselves remember to FREQUENT the SUPER 1 on 167 North across from Community Trust Bank - they support TECH and its athletic programs -

If you have any questions just ask...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    dwayne,

is the tailgate open to anybody? i will probably be at the game by myself, so i will be looking for a place to hangout.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by parisdog
    dwayne,

is the tailgate open to anybody? i will probably be at the game by myself, so i will be looking for a place to hangout.
    Anyone and everyone. And it's awesome.

Will the t.v.s be set up, Dwayne?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    The tailgate is open to everyone. It is a family type atmosphere, so bring the kids and come on to the top of the hill north of the TAC. We will be there early Sat. morning.

Have you ever considered starting a tailgate website to inform folks about your tailgates. Oregon State has a great one and we just started a new one at Boise State.

Check it out at:

http://bctailgating.mariah95.com/

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Dwayne probably needs to confirm, but I understand that the new Tuba covers will be brought up to the tailgate with tuba's in tow. Something you won't want to miss. ESPECIALLY those of you who helped contribute to make it happen!

TDF

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Damn you, RedDawg... :wink:

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    What a fine scene it will be!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Dwayne probably needs to confirm, but I understand that the new Tuba covers will be brought up to the tailgate with tuba's in tow. Something you won't want to miss. ESPECIALLY those of you who helped contribute to make it happen!

TDF
    Yes - a invitation has been issued to Robken and the Tubas...

And some of the MCH bunch will probably stop by...

Anyone and everyone is invited - this is the only tailgate of the year that all you need to bring is a lawnchair (some chairs will be there, but you may want to bring one just in case)...

Good food and great time -

Dirty, if it was later in the day I would bring the generator and set up the TV but alas - I'm getting lazy and don't feel like going to the trouble...

Varsity Bulldog Dawgs241 has turned a few heads around hereDawgs241 has turned a few heads around hereDawgs241 has turned a few heads around hereDawgs241 has turned a few heads around here
    I hope I can make it. I remember last year's tailgate before the Ok. St game I had a great time. It should be a lot cooler than last year.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog coona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    I may stop by if my plane is not already booked for Saturday. Will Clyde be there?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Come on by coonass and join in the fun. You can also bring monreauxtiger, big bengal and any other LSU fans that want to come. I'll buy everybody a ticket that you bring.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    See ya'll there around 10AM.

If you haven't been to a BB&B tailgate- don't miss it. Plenty of great food,... DonW's gang do tailgating right! :chef:

ParisDog, we can figure out the next conference realignment over a cold one or two.

At 2PM we gonna get nasty!!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    Sounds good DogsWin.

Does anybody have an extra ticket I could buy from them for the game? I'll be making the trek to Ruston by myself. If not, I can always buy a ticket at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog
    Sounds good DogsWin.

Does anybody have an extra ticket I could buy from them for the game? I'll be making the trek to Ruston by myself. If not, I can always buy a ticket at the game.
    I might have an extra ticket - if not there is always someone at the tailgate that has a few -

or you can listen to the Growl over the net tommorrow nite and win a couple of pair COMPLIMENTS OF BULLDOG BARKS & BYTES...

+ Reply to Thread