+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I told those Pollyannas so...

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    My prayer:

Please oh Please help Tigger fans find their way around the Internet.
    I'd like to take a knee and add a couple of Amens to that as well. Only in honor of our esteemed (and misguided) guests, I would like to have "Tiggers" written with lower case letters only...just so they know who which team I cheer for. :roll:

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here
    MonreauxTiger:

Thanks.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    You got it DawgyNWindow. I have already started by referring to g"D"awg with the appropriate capitalization of letters on another thread.

Puppy Tom is an unknown
    Well well, look who CRAWLED OUT from under his ROCK. It's MAJOR JERK. So, I assume the rest of the right wing sheep like Putrid Days, Worstbank Tiger, and Herbert can't be far behind, huh?

And he's trotting out the same old crap. I NEVER said Illinois wore red. And I was banned from Tiger Forums because the owner didn't want opposing views expressed. I debate in a thoughtful, intelligent manner, unless I am PERSONALLY attacked in which case I respond in kind. Just look at this forum--I posted an opinion and got called a moron.

And what's with MAJOR JERK's fascination with what I wear anyway? Go back to A-ball MJ, you can't hit major-league pitching.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Well well, look who CRAWLED OUT from under his ROCK. It's MAJOR JERK. So, I assume the rest of the right wing sheep like Putrid Days, Worstbank Tiger, and Herbert can't be far behind, huh?

And he's trotting out the same old crap. I NEVER said Illinois wore red. And I was banned from Tiger Forums because the owner didn't want opposing views expressed. I debate in a thoughtful, intelligent manner, unless I am PERSONALLY attacked in which case I respond in kind. Just look at this forum--I posted an opinion and got called a moron.

And what's with MAJOR JERK's fascination with what I wear anyway? Go back to A-ball MJ, you can't hit major-league pitching.
    Hey Thom, you were right. I searched "Matt Maulk" on Yahoo and 18 hits popped up, there were a total of (2) articles that had it spelled Maulk. Then I searched Mauck and there were 10 pages of articles with Matt Mauck. How can an "intelligent" person seriously dispute that. What you post is not thoughtful, and you were not banned for having opposing views. There are many fans from other schools on the pay site that express opposing views and debate those views all day long.

Aren't you the guy who is the "Charmed" fanatic? lol

[/img]

Puppy Tom is an unknown
    I was NOT BANNED from the pay site. I have stated repeatedly that I do not and WILL NOT pay to view a website.

I notice you and MAJOR JERK have to obsess over my TV viewing and your opinion of my fashion sense. Can't beat me on the issues, huh? At least MAJOR JERK, in spite of having no life other than TROLLING the net looking for me, knows when to quit. I bitch-slapped him here just like on the Arizona board and once again he didn't come back. ROTFLMAO @ Dumbreaux Tiger and MAJOR JERK.

Holy crap I knocked that one into McCovey Cove

MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    OK. LSU fans fighting amongst themselves. Isn't this what the pit is for?

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Can't beat me on the issues, huh?
    You mean, like the Mauck issue I addressed in the post? Or the fact that Saban has an SEC Championship and a BCS bowl victory? Please.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Two lsu geeks fighting on a Louisiana Tech message board. Pretty funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu
    OK. LSU fans fighting amongst themselves. Isn't this what the pit is for?
    Go eat some sushi.

Puppy LSUMJ is an unknown
    moron Tom
    where did i say you were banned from the pay board? i said you were banned from another lsu site (tigerforums) which last time i checked was free. and they are a liberal forum i might add.

how can any sane person rationalize spelling his name wrong in the face on facts just because yahoo said so?

and "dawgbitten", Tom is a tech grad

+ Reply to Thread