+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are we doing???????????????

Puppy fmrdawg is an unknown
    We have somehow managed to forget we have a game this week. Everyone seems to worried about things that only two people have control over like conference affiliation. People have seen this coming for years and even when we got in the WAC people were talking about Hawaii and Fresno leaving. The Bows are in town this week and no one seems to concerned about it. Very few predicitions no updates nothing. Look deep down everyone knows we are on the brink of being in "no man's land" as far as conferences are concerned, but then again as I have previously posted what do we really bring to the table. I think it is time to let the powers that be, god help them, handle those things and cont. to support the DAWGS and focus our energies on talking about the game.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Your exactly right.

If you are a casual football fan and live in N Central La and dont go to this game, then you aint a football fan. Much less a Tech fan and someone we can count on down the road, week in and week out, to support this program.

There are SO DAMN MANY TECH POSERS IN RUSTON!! Makes me ill.

Typical recent conversation.

Guilty 'fan', Tech Alumni, Ruston resident: " Oh ya, I went to Tech, go Dogs"

Superfan: " What did you think of the Boise game?"

Gulity: " Oh, I heard we lost. Where is Boise?"

Superfan: " Well are you going to the Hawaii game, homecoming?"

Guilty: "When is that?"

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    That is what i'd like to ask our Defensive coaches if we insist on playing a lb on a receiver all day, like we did against Boise!!! If we don't adjust to that, we are toast!!! HI probably has BETTER receivers than BSU!!!

Let's hope we learned our lesson... We'll get our points, but we MUST stop them... Chang will go out of the game if we hit him hard a few times!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Puppy fmrdawg is an unknown
    well i am not sure about him going out after a few hits it has been said he is bigger, stronger, and a little tougher this year. I do agree their recievers are better and now especially that everyone is back from suspensions they served versus Tulsa. Looking for a shootout

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I don't think we have to worry about hitting chang and knocking him out of the game with our pass rush. I pray we don't blitz as much this week as we have been either b/c we are getting torched every time we blitz.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Drag that casual fan to the game!

+ Reply to Thread