+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking my marbles home?

Puppy cajun flatfoot is an unknown
    :x What's all this about Haddox getting mad, picking up his marbles and going home? :cry: :?:

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    well, you pretty much said it all. From what I hear, that is exactly what happened. He took everything but the fence. Probably better off though, don't need to have any debt to outside contributors, we see what it has done to politics. So if anyone can find a way to contribute to the baseball team, they need it.

Puppy VADawg is an unknown
    I am lost could someone explain. Who is Haddox? Why are they mad? and What is the connection to contributions? Thanks.

Puppy cajun flatfoot is an unknown
    :cry: Lets just say that :cry: Haddox, has a son who was recently cut from the team. Haddox was a very loyal supporter of the team. After his son was cut all that :cry: Haddox :cry: had loaned the team, he asked for it back, uniforms, batting cage, field roller etc. and went home.

:x :cry:

Puppy rock is an unknown
    Hey! what a new concept , players on a team
    for what you can do . And not for who you know!!!!!

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar
    :x And you know what tops it all off. I have heard that our "great" AD, Jim Oakes, has said he will not take sides. Which basically means he will not support the coach he brought in here last year. What a joke! Simoneaux, Tree and the rest of the coaching staff and players need all the support they can get and they don't even have the backing of the AD. What's new though.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Nothing is new...and that is what is the matter. We need a new outlook and attitude. The baseball team has GREAT leadership and minds. Let's support, not HINDER them.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar
    :x Exactly, nothing has changed. When will the right people realize that Oakes is a terrible AD. Terrible is an understatement. Do we have to go to D1-AA in football before they realize. Some people in Ruston need to wake up before it's too late. I know this thread is about Haddox but that leads me to Oakes. BTW this is not the first time this has happened with Haddox. I can think of at least 3 times in the last 2 years he has gotten mad and threatened to take his donations back. It is probably for the best though; Simoneaux shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I was waiting for someone to put this on the board - because I was asked not to post it...

Everything was taken back that was "loaned" to the team -

I know there was a meeting last Monday night at JC Love and unfortuantely I was unable to attend -

I'm personally going to try and help Coach Sim all I can and I'm going to try to get him some more help through BB&B...

I'm also going to direct the majority portion of my CHAMPS givings to Diamond Dawg baseball -

Does anyone have the plans or diminsions for that roll-away batting cage that was taken back - I think I have enough connections to get one made for him and delivered...

If you do email me or PM me or give me a call on my cell 518-8490...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

They have already replaced the rolling cage. That's something you must have in order to practice, so they went out and got one a day or two after Haddox reclaimed his. I have heard that Coach Sim may have taken money out of his own pockets to replace it. Haddox has not taken the tarp yet but got most everything else up there that he donated. Dwayne, I think it would be a great idea to get some donations together for them. Do you happen to know the stance of Oakes on this situation? I've heard things but want to know if anyone else has heard anything.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I certainly hope what you guys are saying about Oakes is NOT true! Kudos to Coach Sim for not keeping someone who couldn't help the team or would take someone's spot who could for all the extras. I'd be willing to throw a few dollars his way to help out but the key word there is few!

What a shame. I'd say that is typical Ruston attitude though.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I've only talked with Coach Sim about the situation and I haven't discussed this situation with Jim yet -

I wish I could tell you more...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I think we all know my stance on Oakes so I will not get into my thoughts on that waste of an AD, but the sad thing is that this is all true. Truly spineless and just showing his true colors. I cant say I havent said this before though. But to stay on topic, we truly need to work something out to help the program. If anyone has any ideas, I definately want to help.

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    It is true that a lot of the stuff has been or is being replaced right now. And it is also true, that a large part of the financial responsibility has been taken by Coach Sim. I think it is unecessary for a coach to have to buy the uniforms, tarp, batting cage,...etc. So I think any funds that can be raised should be, and should be done as soon as possible.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Contact Gravy (Coach Patterson). I think he is helping spearhead the drive to replace the items.

+ Reply to Thread