+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UCF/ BIG EAST info...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    If USF and UCF/East Carolina (football only) go, I like our chances at CUSA. Keep your fingers crossed.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    If USF and UCF/East Carolina (football only) go, I like our chances at CUSA. Keep your fingers crossed.
    I think is is one of the cracks in the "back door"..looks good

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    The puzzle is fitting together very nicely now. All the "sky is falling" people should start to find some hope in this.

Are all college boards as reactive as this one? It seems that too many people on this board see the negative waaaaaaaaaaaaay before they see the positive and the potential for positive.

Keep the good news coming. OPINION: We are CUSA bound, guys!

+ Reply to Thread