+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUSA Tournament Tickets

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

Re: CUSA Tournament Tickets

I called Friday, they said they were going by the Tier's system, I am Tier 2 and still have not received anything. This ticket office is a joke. Last time I purchased the all-tournament ticket package with a parking pass, even though I had to go visit family in North Arkansas Friday-Sunday. If they do hurry I may going to see family.
    Last edited by bpennark; 04-22-2024 at 09:43 PM. Reason: additional information

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

CUSA went 0-6 last night in non-conference games. DBU lost to TCU. So! CUSA will be a one-bid league this year and it's all coming down to the tournament in Ruston.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    CUSA went 0-6 last night in non-conference games. DBU lost to TCU. So! CUSA will be a one-bid league this year and it's all coming down to the tournament in Ruston.
    Little early for that call. DBU will likely remain high enough in RPI and polls to get an at large assuming they don't win the tournament. Them going 0-2 in the tournament would be their worst case.

A much bigger chore for us... We've got to go from the 50s to the 30s RPI. In addition winning 2 games in the tournament is a must. That combination is doubtful, but possible if our pitching keeps improving.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I agree that mathematically DBU is currently still alive for an at-large bid, but the way they are tanking I don't see that being the case come selection time. This weekend they are at FIU. This is a HUGE, and I mean HUGE series for them and for CUSA. I think FIU will win the series, 2-1, and put a further damper on DBU's chances.

Tonight NMSU hosts Arizona. The Aggies have been scoring runs like it's going out of style, but still losing because they give up even more runs.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Tech has to win the conference regular season and then have at least a 2 win conference tournament performance to sniff an NCAA invitation. Obviously if Tech wins the tournament they’re in, but winning tournaments is a rarity even for the best teams. It’s not particularly complicated, beat the teams you’re supposed to and then steal an upset now and then. Losing to a lesser team is always a kick in the teeth.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Still hearing from season ticket holders that they have not been contacted (offered) their seats for the tournament.

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

Anyone getting emails or calls from the ticket office

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by bpennark View Post
    NOPE

This has cluster**** written all over it...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I got a call from a student worker last week on my deadline date. So did several who sit around us. Three that I know of said no to $200 per seat.

The most expensive all session pass to the Sunbelt tournament is $110

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I got a call (went to voicemail) about my football season tickets.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    NOPE

This has clusterTECH written all over it...
    Fixed it, I have come to substitute TECH with the word you omitted for anything remotely connected to sports in my life. Maybe the new regime will change things but right now if it can be Tech'ed up with we will.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

The timeline for committing to keeping your tickets is ridiculous especially for working people when there’s nothing to go by for knowing when Tech might play. Tournaments are obviously all about the conference making money and not a reward for fan support. Something else is that the tournaments should be the 4 best teams and no more. That way they could play all the games in the late afternoons and evenings and the working fans could actually go watch their team.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Fixed it, I have come to substitute TECH with the word you omitted for anything remotely connected to sports in my life. Maybe the new regime will change things but right now if it can be Tech'ed up with we will.
    I notified our new AD. He said he would look in to it. That was two weeks ago.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Finally got the email today -

$25 more per ticket than 2021

I bit the bullet and got all 4 of mine
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread