+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bonehead playcall of the year

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    4th and 2 from the 35 and we try a 52 yard field goal. Which would be easier to make? Bicknell said he let Scobee talk him into letting him try the field goal in the interview after the game. Bicknell is a disgrace to the coaching profession. I hope this cost him his job.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    4th and 2 from the 35 and we try a 52 yard field goal. Which would be easier to make? Bicknell said he let Scobee talk him into letting him try the field goal in the interview after the game. Bicknell is a disgrace to the coaching profession. I hope this cost him his job.
    DonW,

I can't believe he blamed that on the kicker!!!!! Someone should have slapped the crap out of him when that came out of his Yankee mouth.

Varsity Bulldog raiderdj is an unknown
    Yeah, that is beyond lame on Bicknells part. Reminds me a Red Sox manager not pulling his pitcher because the pitcher wanted to stay in. Coaches, this is why you are paid the big bucks to make the proper decision. You cant expect a player who is a competitor make that decision as they will always have the confidence they can get it done.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough
    This was the most boneheaded call in the history of Tech football. Third and two: Moats has a total of 267 yards, the second most productive game in the history of Lousiana Tech- why do you call a pass play? Moats could pick up 2 yards in two downs! Unbelievable.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    Why was he going for 3 anyway? A tie with 1:43 left? No brains, no headaches and hopefully no job either.

Moats easily gets the 2 yrds and the score 3-4 plays later.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.......

Puppy bulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the ears
    Bick blamed Scobee????? I missed the post game interview since I was walking to my car with the rest of the Tech fans who stayed the whole game only to see the stupidity of the coaches shine through as usual. Now I see Bick has no confidence and he will try to shift the blame anywhere it should be (squarely on his shoulders)!! What a shame.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    I thought it was crazy also. Scobe, as good as he is, was having a bad day kicking the 3's. NO WAY I let him try to equal his BEST EVER. Screw that, the offense has been pushing the ball down the field since the end of the 1st quarter. Let'um do their job and we win the damn game. Its time for Bick and company to quit looking at their "card" and what it tells them to do. If you have the "Mo", let it work for ya. I had a card once, it came out of a fortune cookie . .. . it like too.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    Bicknell looked clueless after the game. Of course, he was clueless during the game too.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    The bonehead call was not running Moats on the 3rd-and-2 to get the first down.

+ Reply to Thread