+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Offense and Play Calling is NOT the Problem.........

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Aww ... hell, EJ. You mean we should have to adjust TWICE!

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Aww ... hell, EJ. You mean we should have to adjust TWICE!

LOL, Is that a direct quote from Bicknell? I can just see it...

Oates to Bick, "but then you have to make even MORE adjustments". Bick looks puzzled for a moment, then inquires "You mean we have to adjust TWICE?"

Seriously guys, that is our coaching staffs whole problem, they outthink themselves. They don't have enough confidence in our players to call good, sound plays and rely on execution. They think they have to try to fool everybody, hence the PASS on third and 2. For get the fact that our o-line has been pushing them around all day and Moats has over 250 yds, they expect a run, so we must do something else.

P.S. I'm impressed by Moats newfound ability to dance up the field and get yards instead of behind the line and lose them, but didn't Davis average like 8 yds a carry as well?

Varsity Bulldog Rossp917 is an unknown
    JD,

Are you talking about Ralph or Tramissian? Ralph averaged 5.3 for the year, while Moats is averaging 6.9. Tramissian has been running pretty well when they give him the ball though. I'm glad to see that T. Davis is playing better. I have had big hopes from him since he came here from West Monroe. He was unstoppable there, but that was high school football.

+ Reply to Thread