+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conference Rumor Mill

Puppy Rebel_Tiger is an unknown
    UNLV wants Nevada in the MWC

Hawaii, Fresno and Boise will likely join them with the possibility of UTEP

If these rumors are true, one could only hope that Tech gets into CUSA

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Thanks for the news flash, even if it is old news.

Oh so you want some NEWS

NEWSFLASH:

TECH IS SUNBELT QUALITY
    NOBODY WANTS TECH
    18,000 A HOME GAME NOT PLAYED IN SHREVEPORT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE
    BESIDES THE TECHSTERS TECH IS SUN BELT ALL THE WAY

1 MORE FACT : ALL YOU TECHSTERS WILL DENY THIS BUT DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice
    Easy there Reb.
    You will find that this board is very educated and news of such nature does not slip by many of these posters.

But your negative attitude towards Tech, and the fact that tiger is in your name means your support is directed towards Baton Rouge and that is fine. But I would disagree about some of your educated observations.
    I want Tech, so the point you made about nobody is wrong.
    And , No Tech is WAC all the way. So who ever informed you that we were SunBelt must have been mistaken. We haven't been in the Belt since 1999. You might want to check your sources about some of the "facts " you are posting on here.
    I will agree with you about one thing, I do think the MWC might want some WAC teams.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    RT, You want some hairy squirrel nuts?

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog44
    Easy there Reb.
    You will find that this board is very educated and news of such nature does not slip by many of these posters.

But your negative attitude towards Tech, and the fact that tiger is in your name means your support is directed towards Baton Rouge and that is fine. But I would disagree about some of your educated observations.
    I want Tech, so the point you made about nobody is wrong.
    And , No Tech is WAC all the way. So who ever informed you that we were SunBelt must have been mistaken. We haven't been in the Belt since 1999. You might want to check your sources about some of the "facts " you are posting on here.
    I will agree with you about one thing, I do think the MWC might want some WAC teams.
    I know Tech has been in the WAC, but they are in over there heads.
    Tech is dead last in Athletic budget in the WAC
    That is why I say they are Sunbelt all the way

It just amazes reading posts like "We are better than the Sun Belt"
    "I won't buy a single shirt if we are in the Sun Belt" You might have a better football program than most of the Sunbelt but there are some teams that could hang with you. By no means would Tech walk through the Sun Belt in 2005

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    What is a rebel tiger?

The West Monroe Rebels and LSU Tigers

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    So are we to assume you are an ulm graduate?

Sorry man, not an injun?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    RT... If you wanted to stir things up, why not just do that? Why pose as being interested in Tech's potential conference realignment? Someone calls your bluff and you show your true colors.

BTW, welcome to the board. Should be fun.

I don't want to stir things up. I am a college football fan and I have visited forums from Marshall to Fresno to Tech to see what the whole picture is. I don't care if Tech is in the MWC, WAC, Sun Belt or the damn Southland. I came to get info and have fun.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Read all you want, just remember whose "living room" you are in.

+ Reply to Thread