+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Firebicknell.com You want or not?

Varsity Bulldog gdawg is an unknown
    Is anybody really going to give a damn about this Nevada game and why should we except that we are wishing the players well? We played well against Miami, beat Michigan St, and stunk up the joint vs our own conference opponents because of lousy leadership on and off the field. Don't give me that "they were all close games crap" because either our defense sucked or offense sucked in each of those games. We have not and will not put together a complete game against anyone this year. We had our chance and we blew it and it doesnt matter what the team does on the field this season. It will be a losing season regardless. We need, now, only one more important win and that is the win in getting Bicknell and his whole staff the hell out of Ruston. As long as they are around it is just going to be status quo year after year. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, JUST LIKE YOU HEARD THAT THIS VERY SITUATION WOULD BE GOING ON WITH US WANTING BICKNELL FIRED. I TOLD YOU THAT AFTER THE MICHIGAN ST. GAME. If Bicknell hangs around I'll be telling you the same thing after the 3rd game of the year next year I promise you.

PLEASE TECH FANS! LET'S GET TOGETHER AND GET THIS GUY OUT OF RUSTON. HE'S COST US PRESTIGE IN OUR OWN CONFERENCE, HE'S COST US THE LITTLE PRESTIGE WE HAVE HAD NATIONALLY, HE'S COST US A CHANCE FOR A CONFERENCE UPGRADE, AND IF HE CONTINUES TO BE THE COACH WE'LL END UP JUST LIKE THE ULX'ERS. DO YOU WANT THAT? LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO OR NOT AND I'LL START UP A "FIREBICKNELL.COM. IF IT WORKS FOR MISSISSIPPI ST. THEN IT CAN WORK FOR US TOO.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    No thank you. Maybe if we were a Florida or Miss. St or somebody that a considerable number of people followed and actually gave a crap about it would be one thing, but considering nobody gives a crap about La Tech and Bicknell, most would just think, "oh how cute, this little school has copied off of Florida." The only people who would visit the site would be the posters on here anyway, so in essence, I guess you could say that BB&B is actually FireBicknell.com.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    DD,

Don't go there!

gdawg - No. I don't want it. I prefer to think that Tech grads are above that. When beef walked around the stadium with his sign when we were being televised on ESPN I thought we had sunk to a new low and I was embarassed by it. www.firebicknell.com would be even lower.

Express your thoughts and feelings to the administration DIRECTLY and feel free to do it after every game. Take the higher road.

TDF

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Don't need it -

The "squirrels" are sign enough that the vast majority are ready for a change -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Hilarious, the squirrel reference that is. I'm a no go on the firebicknell.com b/c it would do NO good. I don't think Oakes has a choice, his hands are tied due to lack of money, and unless we get into C-USA, we keep JB for the final year of his contract, almost regardless of what the rest of the year holds.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    No!....NO!...NO!....

I feel like www.firebicknell.com stands a good chance of having a negative spin on our conference hopes right now.

I think we need to keep supporting our team right now and use other avenues to get bick out of town.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Don't need it -

The "squirrels" are sign enough that the vast majority are ready for a change -
    WHERE DO YOU GUYS GET THOSE PICS?

Puppy DawgFever is an unknown
    Folks, as bad as bick wastes talent, that is not our biggest problem now. We are finding ourselves in a conference with ull ulm etc if Tech Athletics dont make a move soon. The WAC is history with only the old southland punks able to join and replace the schools that have jumped ship

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Tyler, You can type squirrel pictures into a search window and you can find them. Type in "squirrel big nuts" and you can find the one that I sported for a couple of days if you want it.

+ Reply to Thread