+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I sent my $$$ for Coach Sim. Who else?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    It is in the mail. Who else is stepping up?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I'm in after the 1st and for 2004 - half of my CHAMPS donations will go to baseball...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    I was at the baseball field today. What was missing?

Please understand this is only a question. I really want to support Coach Sim. It's just I could not see anything missing.

Puppy cajun flatfoot is an unknown
    I would like to submit money to the staff, specifically to buy baseballs. Can we get a baseball sponsorship started?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    I was at the baseball field today. What was missing?

Please understand this is only a question. I really want to support Coach Sim. It's just I could not see anything missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are the items that still need to be replaced & thier cost -

1) Used Mule or Golf Cart - dragging infield - $????
    2) Used Reel Mower - grass cutting - $????
    3) Full Field Tarp (incl freight) - $3,710
    4) 2 new sets of (40) Game Jersey's - gray & black - $6,400
    5) Replacement (5) nets for screens - $1,000

Total cost of items still needed - $11,110

Items that have been replaced since the "cut"

1) Mound Tarp - $135
    2) Home Plate - $280
    3) Batting Cage - $2,937
    4) Windscreen for fences - $2,740
    5) Unlighted sign on hitting shed - $????

Total cost of items replaced - $6,092

Any HELP is GREATLY appreciated -

Call Coach Sim - 257-4111 or contact me through the PM

Here is a list of things ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED during his first FULL year -

1) Fence along batting cages
    2) Warning Track
    3) Refurbished Locker Room
    4) Automated Sprinkler System
    5) Bullpen Bench
    6) Bullpen Shurbbery & Trees
    7) New pads on backstop
    8) Dugout protectors
    9) Carpeted batting cages
    10) New Carpet in dugouts & home plate
    11) Painted entire stadium
    12) Cleaning under stadium
    13) Cleaning of Showers
    14) New fences
    15) CRIMSON STONE
    16) New Water Coolers
    17) Fixed A/C
    18) Fixed Washer & Dryer
    19) Fixed Urinals

Fellow posters this coach and his staff and players gets things DONE -

Let's help them all we possibly can...

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    Sent my bucks today and designated them for baseball.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun flatfoot
    I would like to submit money to the staff, specifically to buy baseballs. Can we get a baseball sponsorship started?
    I've thought about that also - and I have thought that would be a good idea...

How much would the annual cost be?

Should we do it through BB&B or through another route?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread