+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This LSU smack is total crap (or LSU essay contest)

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Is this all LSU fans have got? I am disappointed. With all I have heard about their fan behavior I really expected a world class show this week ... You guys had better kick it up a notch. We grade smack and right now LSU fans are not first on any list.

None of this long winded round about "you suck" garbage. If LSU fans want to leave an impression (vodka bottles to the head are not the kind of impressions I am referring to BTW) then you had better start bringing the good stuff. Come Jet, Come MT, Come coona$$. Summon your most intelligent and deliver them here with smack worthy of praise.

I do not have time to read through the drivel I have seen so far ... Tech fans, point me to excellent smack, if there is any.

Remember, this is supposed to be a thread for the BEST LSU has to offer. Your high standards will be on display. Do not disappoint!!!

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Are you kidding? What can we say? There is nothing that could convince anyone that you are not better than the Tampa Bay Bucs, much less LSU. I'll bring my smack after Saturday and all you are on here crying. Then and only then will you believe it. Until then, there isn't any way to penetrate the wall of delusion, but after the wall is blown apart Saturday night, you'll get yours.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Teacher says: D

On an arbitrary scale for an arbitrary number of categories.

Originality: (-9) We are quite used to this type of drivel from fans of all universities. NEW MT ... something NEW. You had one original thought and that is the line about talking smack AFTER the game. I will comment on that later.
    Coherence: (10) This usually gets Tiger fans. I am proud your Louisiana Tech education is presenting you will an opportunity to appear intelligent.
    Color knowledge: (-1) You didn't mention gold ... still, you likely think yellow is gold. All Tiger fans get a -1 unless they mention yellow in their post. I have some 14k "Tiger gold" rings for sale BTW ... tell me if you or anyone else down in Baton Rouge is interested.
    Reverence for Louisiana Tech: (2) - your line about our ChemE program saves you and it is the only reason you pass.

Oh and one thing ... You only plan to talk smack AFTER the game? LSU fans are afraid to deliver decent smack until they are certain they have soundly beaten an opponent. Where is the risk here?

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    Are you kidding? What can we say? There is nothing that could convince anyone that you are not better than the Tampa Bay Bucs, much less LSU. I'll bring my smack after Saturday and all you are on here crying. Then and only then will you believe it. Until then, there isn't any way to penetrate the wall of delusion, but after the wall is blown apart Saturday night, you'll get yours.

You are in the lead by default. Bring more ... I am not patient with you folks.

OK, new instructions for the Tiger fans that DIDN'T go to Tech. I have always been told to get down to the level of my audience. Here we go.

Instructions: LSU SUCKS!!!

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    Teacher says: D

On an arbitrary scale for an arbitrary number of categories.

Originality: (-9) We are quite used to this type of drivel from fans of all universities. NEW MT ... something NEW. You had one original thought and that is the line about talking smack AFTER the game. I will comment on that later.
    Coherence: (10) This usually gets Tiger fans. I am proud your Louisiana Tech education is presenting you will an opportunity to appear intelligent.
    Color knowledge: (-1) You didn't mention gold ... still, you likely think yellow is gold. All Tiger fans get a -1 unless they mention yellow in their post. I have some 14k "Tiger gold" rings for sale BTW ... tell me if you or anyone else down in Baton Rouge is interested.
    Reverence for Louisiana Tech: (2) - your line about our ChemE program saves you and it is the only reason you pass.

Oh and one thing ... You only plan to talk smack AFTER the game? LSU fans are afraid to deliver decent smack until they are certain they have soundly beaten an opponent. Where is the risk here?

[quote:274c39eac8="MonreauxTiger"]Are you kidding? What can we say? There is nothing that could convince anyone that you are not better than the Tampa Bay Bucs, much less LSU. I'll bring my smack after Saturday and all you are on here crying. Then and only then will you believe it. Until then, there isn't any way to penetrate the wall of delusion, but after the wall is blown apart Saturday night, you'll get yours.

You are in the lead by default. Bring more ... I am not patient with you folks.

OK, new instructions for the Tiger fans that DIDN'T go to Tech. I have always been told to get down to the level of my audience. Here we go.

Instructions: LSU SUCKS!!![/quote:274c39eac8]

Weunice, I like your posts. That was pretty good stuff. Like I said in another thread, I respect your football team and I realize anything can happen in college football. My problem is that your fans really act like your team is better than LSU based on what has happend this season. Many of them point to LSU's weak schedule and then mention that tech's is not as strong. Also, LSU is 7-1 with that schedule and tech is 4-4. Of course, I realize that this is not restricted to LSU only, most of you thought you would beat Miami. Then after the 40 point loss you claimed that tech was just this close to winning it and the talent level was basically the same. It won't be any different next week just like it wasn't any different against FSU, Penn St., A&M, or any other team you lost to. Those kind of posts, along with the ones posted this week don't need anyone to flame them. The joke will be on the people who wrote them when Sunday arrives. Sure I could post tech sucks and put pictures of dead dogs and things like that, but that's just not my thing. You people set yourselves up with these unrealistic expectations and then they are shot down and you want somebody held accountable. Well, YOU people are the ones who dream up that tech is a DI powerhouse, not Bicknell, not the players, not the media, YOU.

Varsity Bulldog Rossp917 is an unknown
    MT,

Not many of us has said that TECH will win the game...in fact, most of us DO NOT expect it. We wish it...we want it, and we believe that there is an outside chance that it may happen. lsu fans on the other hand speak as if the game were already over with, and talk about their great numbers against a "much harder schedule" and that is only partially true. lsu has posted VERY good numbers against weak teams...and average numbers against good teams. Congratulations. TECH fans are no more guilty than lsu fans over "inflating" the numbers, and for you to deny that is absurd.

Puppy greci is an unknown
    I think the bigger issue here is who will eat the best food and have the most to drink before the game.

Honestly, I doubt it will be a blowout on either side. I think Tech is going to take this game very seriously and will make every effort to win, whereas LSU may not try as hard (at least to start) because Tech is looked at as not a threat. Who knows what the outcome will be. I'm there to say.. Go Bulldogs, and have some fun.

+ Reply to Thread