+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Things

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    1. When I log on I get the different color marking the threads that I have not read. Once I read one thread it changes all of them to show as read. This is only sometimes. Sometimes it works like it should. I usually remember what I have not read, but this bugs me.

2. I won't call any names, but one of our loyal posters has a new avitar or whatever you call it that is about 12" wide! I know Royce (oops) does not want to be a trouble maker, but he is causing me to have to scroll side to side to be able to read the post and who wrote them.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Just a little PM or e-mail to the offender would have corrected "thing" #2! Maybe we should limit the number of posts on each thread in a 24 hour period so you don't have to scroll up and down to read them all.

Thanks to Chris, your #2 thing has been corrected.

TD
    ~~

+ Reply to Thread