+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ? for you TECHSTERS

Puppy Reality is an unknown
    Are you going to bring all 8500 people that show up to Aillet Stadium on Sat. afternoons to Red Stick? I figure most of you 'necks will be in the woods considering it'll be deer and squirrel season.
    Just wondering

Womens Basketball- The PRIDE of La.Tech- HA

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Hey Reality, what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to hit the tech fans until 7:00 on Saturday. lol

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    MT. Did you sign up under a new name "Reality" just so you could post that reply. That is so cute.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg
    MT. Did you sign up under a new name "Reality" just so you could post that reply. That is so cute.
    Thanks but no, I didn't. I only post under one name. Plus, I know you guys would pull at least 15,000 in Aillet on the opening day of deer season.

+ Reply to Thread