+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Techsters!!!!!!!!

Puppy Tigermania1 is an unknown
    Hello friends, just wanted to stop by and say howdy do from the depths of the beautiful state of Louisiana, I am sitting here reading all of your colorful banter about this weekend and thought I would allow the ass crack of north Louisiana in on a little secret.
    LSU is Louisiana and has always been. What it comes down to is that we are the favorite sons and you are the redheaded stepchild that we kick around for fun. Lets face it; we have the women, the money, the fans, the stadium, and every thing your heart desires. So please come down this weekend and watch and enjoy. But always remember to wipe your Asses on the way in to town because you guys stink enough as it is.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermania1
    Hello friends, just wanted to stop by and say howdy do from the depths of the beautiful state of Louisiana, I am sitting here reading all of your colorful banter about this weekend and thought I would allow the ass crack of north Louisiana in on a little secret.
    LSU is Louisiana and has always been. What it comes down to is that we are the favorite sons and you are the redheaded stepchild that we kick around for fun. Lets face it; we have the women, the money, the fans, the stadium, and every thing your heart desires. So please come down this weekend and watch and enjoy. But always remember to wipe your Asses on the way in to town because you guys stink enough as it is.
    When is the last time you (yousaid "we", not lsu) kicked Louisiana Tech around?
    Football in 1941? seems like you would not have enjoyed that game
    Basketball in 1989? oh sorry, LTU beat lsu's ass in that one
    Women's Basketball in 2003 (I think) & I guess that was good since Gunter will not schedule LTU in the regular season
    Baseball in 1997? Wish Smoke would schedule a game with Louisiana Tech

Seems like lsu plays us every year in every sport huh?

Martie

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermania1
    Yes, just like the spoiled rich kid, LSU does have everything. And just like the spoiled rich kid, LSU has so little to show for all their wealth and riches.

Obviously though many supporters of LSU do have one thing - an inferiority complex. Otherwise why would they have to come on here and go around everywhere telling everyone how great they are.

Oh yea, it's because when comparing LSU to other schools that have as much as you do, you are inferior.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    [quote:90a5eac390="Tigermania1"]Hello friends, just wanted to stop by and say howdy do from the depths of the beautiful state of Louisiana, I am sitting here reading all of your colorful banter about this weekend and thought I would allow the ass crack of north Louisiana in on a little secret.
    Yes, just like the spoiled rich kid, LSU does have everything. And just like the spoiled rich kid, LSU has so little to show for all their wealth and riches.

Obviously though many supporters of LSU do have one thing - an inferiority complex. Otherwise why would they have to come on here and go around everywhere telling everyone how great they are.

Oh yea, it's because when comparing LSU to other schools that have as much as you do, you are inferior.[/quote:90a5eac390]

What gives people? Seriously, you post how you wish people would talk trash and oh the good old days with PurpleCat and this and that. Then when people do it, you say why do you come on this board with your inferiority complex. Which is it?

Puppy attyeddyLSU is on the way down

Now THAT is good old fashioned in your face smack!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by attyeddyLSU

Now THAT is good old fashioned in your face smack!
    Atty,
    Please tell me when the last time lsu smacked Louisiana Tech University around.

Please do.

Martie

+ Reply to Thread