+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top Ten Reasons For Being an LSU Fan

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    10) The mullet will never go out of style in Baton Rouge

9) A yellow t-shirt can still be worn even when the pits are stained

8) My parole officer won’t let me leave East Baton Rouge Parish. What else am I gonna do? Get a job?

7) A Saturday night at Tiger Stadium is the second best place to pick up chicks, and those family reunions don’t come around often enough.

6) If I keep my tiger stadium parking pass on the dash, I can use the handicapped spots at Wal-Mart.

5) It’s easy to get to Baton Rouge: Just go south till you smell it.

4) Why wouldn’t you want to be the fan of a perennial powerhouse football team with numerous national championships? Oh, wait. That’s Alabama.

3) Dandy Don is the smartest person I know.

2) l-s-u It's easy to spell

1) Because my Daddy says so:

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar
    My #1 reason: Because we just put up 49 points in the first half on Tech. We could have hung 75 if we wanted.

Puppy DawgFever is an unknown
    You are right DD. The tiggers could have pulled an auburn/ulm on us. I ve waited 30 years for this game and mad as hell that bick did not prepare the team any better. Did not expect to win, but we can play better than we did. An embarrasment for sure.

+ Reply to Thread