+ Reply to Thread

Thread: La la Tech, a black QB?

Puppy rebeltiger is an unknown
    I wunner whats gonna be the reaction of the Tech Alumni when the bulldogs start a black QB? :cry:

I hear the la la Tech fans calling ULM(ulmmmmm) 'Grambling on the Bayou'. ops: Of course, la tech needs a black TB with speed to run the ball. And la la Tech needs a couple of fast, speedy bro'thas to catch all them passes from their lillie-white, blond-hair, blue-eyed quarter back. :P

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Ahole, carry your racial smack elsewhere.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    I don't know if you are an idiot or a racist...I guess they pretty much go hand-in-hand. I could care less what color a player is provided he puts out 100% and is the best player we have for the position. Of course, I would not expect you to understand.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeltiger
    I wunner whats gonna be the reaction of the Tech Alumni when the bulldogs start a black QB? :cry:

I hear the la la Tech fans calling ULM(ulmmmmm) 'Grambling on the Bayou'. ops: Of course, la tech needs a black TB with speed to run the ball. And la la Tech needs a couple of fast, speedy bro'thas to catch all them passes from their lillie-white, blond-hair, blue-eyed quarter back. :P
    Rawls and Champion are Black? You stupid ass racist. ops:

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Ahole, carry your racial smack elsewhere.
    Didn't tech have a black QB come in for Rattay and win the game against Bama? I can't remember his name, maybe Stallworth.

Puppy AttackDawg is an unknown AttackDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeltiger

Hey Dumbass. We had a black back up quarter back for Rattay. In 99 he played b/c rattay got hurt against alabama. Brian Stallworth won the game for us 29-28. It wasnt a big deal now would it be a big deal if we were to have a fulltime first string black qb.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    The worse racial slurs I have ever heard in my whole life came out during Auburns whipping of LSU when Tommy T. lit up his victory cigar.

The LSU faithful were calling Rohan Davey some very bad names that day. I

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackDawg
    [quote:6198e16de6="rebeltiger"]I wunner whats gonna be the reaction of the Tech Alumni when the bulldogs start a black QB? :cry:

Hey Dumbass. We had a black back up quarter back for Rattay. In 99 he played b/c rattay got hurt against alabama. Brian Stallworth won the game for us 29-28. It wasnt a big deal now would it be a big deal if we were to have a fulltime first string black qb.[/quote:6198e16de6]

Also, let's not forget that the following year , Brian Stallworth WAS INDEED the starting QB for Tech until he got hurt and that's ultimately how Luke got the job.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    This guy deserves no response.

Puppy Rebel_Tiger is an unknown
    I DO NOT WANT TO BE PAIRED WITH THE OTHER REBELTIGER, I'M GETTING A NEW NAME

+ Reply to Thread